🌚~𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑱𝒐𝒃~🌚

The moon shone brightly over the newly opened Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex, casting an ethereal glow upon the bustling amusement park. Inside, the Daycare Attendant, Sun and Moon, prepared for another night of entertaining the children who visited during the day. Little did they know that this night would be different from any other.

As the sun set, the animatronics of the daycare began to stir, their mechanical movements accompanied by cheerful tunes. Sun, the playful and mischievous attendant, danced around the room, ensuring every toy was in its proper place. Moon, on the other hand, was known for their Scary and alluring aura that terrified all who laid eyes upon them.

Meanwhile, at the security office, (Y/N), a non-binary individual, nervously settled into their new role as the night guard. The young guard had always been a fan of the Freddy Fazbear franchise, but little did they know the dark secrets lurking within the Mega Pizza Plex.

As (Y/N) familiarized themselves with the security cameras, they noticed something peculiar. In one of the daycare rooms, Moon's alluring presence seemed to radiate with an intensity that couldn't be ignored. The non-binary guard couldn't help but feel drawn to the enigmatic animatronic.