🌞~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄~🌞

As the night pressed on, (Y/N) found themselves torn between the seductive allure of Moon and the protective nature of Sun. Each encounter brought them deeper into the mysterious depths of the Mega Pizza Plex, unraveling the dark history and the restless spirits trapped within the animatronics.

Little did they know, the dance they had begun would lead them to face unimaginable dangers, challenging their perception of reality and forcing them to confront their own desires and fears.

That night, (Y\N) was patrolling the large dark mall, They checked on all the animatronic's except Sun, which they cocked an eyebrow at. 

"Let's go see what he's up too.." (Y\N) muttered silently to themselves. They left the office and made their way towards Sun's cove  (Yall idk where he charges or somethin😭sorry)

Once they got there, Sun was finger painting. To (Y\N) surprise, he was making a Finger painting of them.

"O-oh! It's you (Y\N)!" He shrieked in surprise, hiding the art piece behind his back. But it was too late, they already saw it. "Hey Sunny! I just came to check on you,what is that behind your back?"

"Ha HA! uh n-nothi-" (Y\N) walked over to him, making him even more nervous. "Aw please Sunny, I wanna see!" they  pleaded.

Sun sighed in defeat, holding up the drawing for them to see.

It was a finger painting of Sun and (Y\N) holding hands while in a field of sunflowers. (Y\N) was moved by Sun's beautiful piece so much, it made them wanna kiss him.

(Y\N) thought for a moment, did they really have a crush on Sun too? They do love Moon, but Sun has been sweet to them lately, even though he is a bit over protective.

"It's amazing Sun! I love it!" (Y\N) nearly squealed, kissing Sun on the cheek. Sun felt himself heat up in the moment,turning a shade of pink. 

"Do it again,night guard~" Sun said, his voice nearly deep. 

(Y\N) stepped back a little, feeling a bit scared. Why did his voice drop so low? "U-uh, I think i should go! YUP duty calls!" just when (Y\N) was about to leave, Moon appeared right in front of them, smirking.

"Hello, my beautiful night guard~" Moon purred running his long finger against (Y\N)'s cheek, Sun on the other hand grew a little jealous, "Moon! Stop hogging up (Y\N)!" Sun whined, grabbing (Y\N)'s arm softly.

(Y\N) was now tangled between the two daycare attendants, Moon's hands cupped their face while Sun moved both his hands around (Y\N)'s waist. 

"G-guys....I have a job to do you know?" (Y\N) reminded them, which Sun instantly realized what he was doing.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry, friend!" Sun apologized, which made(Y\N) smile. "It's ok Sun. Moon you can let go of my face now,please?"

Moon thought for a moment, "Nope" he simply spoke, now lightly squishing their face.