I raise my brows and look at her confused. "What? Don't you wanna go out with him?"

"I- I do of course but... Damn I don't know." She says, sounding overwhelmed.

"Why not?" I ask.

She was talking about this guy for weeks.

"He just, he is kinda weird. His humour is weird as well." She says as her face scrunches.

"Well give him a chance." I say. "He asked for a date after all."

"Yeah, you're right." She sighs and looks inside again. "Are you sure you will be okay alone? I don't trust this guy. God, I should actually stay until he is gone and-"

"Evie." I laugh. She looks at me and frowns.

"What?"

"I'll be okay, don't worry. Also, we talked last week at the club so it's fine." I try to reassure her.

"Are you sure?" She asks again.

"Yeah, I am. No worries."

"Fine. Text me when you're done, though." She says as she picks her mini shoulder bag. I simply nod and watch her as she crosses the street.

I look inside the shop but when my eyes meet the gun that Harry has, I can't help but gasp.

Should I go in? Maybe it's better for me to stay here because I definitely don't want to die, yet.

But I also don't want to see my boss get shot. Not after all the things he's done for me.

So I walked in.

As soon as I walked in, both of them looked at me as if I'm crazy but this needs to be stopped.

"Uh, I know you're probably not going to listen to me, but I don't think it's smart to pull your gun out in a public place. Anyone can walk in any second and I don't really think you want to get arrested." I say calmly, sounding a little stressed because I sure am.

"You think police can arrest me?" He scoffs and then shaking his head. "If I were you, I wouldn't be here."

I raise my eyebrows slightly, "And if I were you, I wouldn't try to shoot him. Threatening him with a gun is not going to solve your problem."

Our lovely conversation gets interrupted by a phone call. Harry clenches his jaw and answers the phone.

He frowns, "What?"

Harry listens to the phone for a while and then sighs. "Okay, fine. You could have told me sooner."

He rolls his eyes and tucks his gun back into his trousers. "I'll be there in ten minutes."

He hangs up the phone and turns to look at my boss.

"You got lucky, it's not you."

I scoff under my breath and look at Harry, "Well hopefully you think twice next time." I say.

"If I were you-"

"I'm not you."

He parts his lips to say something and then closes again. My boss looks at him with an annoyed expression.

"I hope you're coming to the club tomorrow, Allison." He adjusts his black shirt that's half unbuttoned. There was a threat in his voice.

Of course I am.

"I am, don't worry."

He leaves the shop without saying anything else. I look at my boss with a confused expression. "What is going on?" I ask.

He sighs and looks away from me. "I can't tell you, Allison. I'm sorry."

I press my lips together and nod slightly.

I go back to my work. I still don't know why Harry wants me to come tomorrow. He sounded like he was going to do something that would scare me. He doesn't have to try though. He is scary anyway.

I pulled out my phone and texted Evie that I was fine and there was nothing to worry about. As I'm about to turn off my phone, a notification pops up on the screen.

Louis: Do you need a ride tomorrow? I can pick you up.

Do I need ride?

Me: Oh it's fine. The club is not too far away

Louis: I will pick you up from work at six.

Me: Seriously it's fine Louis

Louis: See you tomorrow.

I sighed and put my phone back in to my back pocket of my jeans. I still don't unterstand why Louis was acting like this but I wasn't complaining about it. He was a nice friend after all but I had a weird feeling about him, about all of the boys from the club, to be honest.

I shake my head and pick a guitar to do some chords.

~