the infection

You were just scooping popcorn into little bags when you get a call on your walkie talkie about a code red in theater 7. Code red. That's serious shit. You thought. You get to theater 7 and see you see the code red. Code red means we got a twerker in the movie theater. This boy has magnificent hair. You think to yourself.

"Sir stop twerking. There are people trying to watch a movie." You say to him.

"I can't stop! My brain says stop but my heart just won't let me!" He says back.

"Sir please leave the theater."

"Ok. Sorry, lady." He walks out of the theater still twerking.

"Don't call me lady!" You yell.

The boys exits the building as you think whoa that boy has got crazy legs. I'm jealous of those crazy legs. I want to be able to move like that.

"Sir, wait!" You yell.

"Yeah?" He asks as he twerks back towards you.

"Do you think you can teach me how to move my body like you do?" You ask.

"Yeah, come with me, lady." He answers.

Your shift was over so you decide, why not? You walk with him out to the parking lot and he stops when he gets to a van. It is covered with stickers of people twerking.

"Teach me all you know." You say.

"Ok ok" says the boy.

"Wait what's your name?" You ask.

"The name is Malik. Zayn Malik." He says.

Zayn shows you how to do it and you become a natural at twerking. But there is a problem: you can't stop.

"Zayn how do I stop?" You ask.

"You can't lady. Once you start there is no turning back." He says.

"Well, this can't be terrible because I've just adopted this new set of swaggy moves." You state.

"That's how I felt when I got infected." Zayn says.

"What do you mean infected?" You question him.

"Once you learn, there isn't any going back." He answers.

You and Zayn decide to go out to get some coffee because all the twerking was draining your energy.