Part 1 - RBAF Inauguration

Prince Mateen Pov -

A very ordinary Thursday, like every other day I am at the training ground with my team "Black Hawk" of the Air Force. Tomorrow is the day I will be promoted to the rank of Major in the Royal Brunei Armed Forces (RBAF).
Well, I was busy all day training and preparing for tomorrow's big event, the day went by very fast and was very busy.
Now here I'm in my room very tired but still I have to go through my tomorrow's speech, it is a big day for me. Just like that i completed my night routine and went to sleep.
The next day, I woke up before my alarm went off, it was 5 in the morning.
I freshened up, and by the time it was time for morning salah, after offering salah, someone knocked on my door and it was my mother, she came to wish me on my big day, and brought coffee. After talking to her
I went to take a bath and wore my royal attire. Later the inauguration started and many officers and leaders are present here.
After my father's speech it was my turn, and i could see how many people had come to watch. now I have been promoted to the rank Major, i could see how proud my father was right now as he was pinning me with the badge.
Now I am the leader of both male and female armed officers/guards. While I was shaking hands with my future teammate, a female guard caught my eye. She was about 5'5 feet and was the tallest of the women, so I guess she was the first one in line that caught my eye. When it was her turn to shake hands, unlike the others she did not smile at me, it was a very unusual thing to do while greeting a prince and that prince is I Abdul Mateen, the most  hottest eligible bachelor. How dare she but i suppress my annoyance for the sake of mine.