Game night!(💌) a bit of (💔)

(This contains the F slur)
(FELLAS I AM GAY)
Sal-
It was game night at my apartment. I made this a thing around a year ago once I realized that my friends and I didn't really hang out much anymore. Some time passed, and the group was here, Larry, Todd, Ash, and Neil. But I was still waiting for another person.

Travis-
I was getting some clothes ready cause sal asked us to stay the night. Kenneth walks into the room. "Who you getting so fucking dolled up for Faggot?" He says coldly. I thought I told him I was going to a sleepover with Sal. "And your going to a fags house huh. Well I'd you come back and your a faggot I swear on your mother I will kill you." Kenneth walks out of the room. I was just sat there. Pissed that he'd swear on my mother. I didn't know how to react. I just ignored it and went back to setting up clothes, I thought I should bring my Nintendo and my Nintendo dock so they could play Mario cart. I had enough controllers.

- Back at sals -
Dude, where the hell is Travis. Is he ok? Did he get hurt? I start to panic. The I hear a knock on my door. I hoped it was Travis. I opened the door, and Travis was standing there wearing a Nirvana shirt with some black cargo shorts with a few chains. He also had a slightly big bag. "You look nice!" I say. I replied with a thank you and stepped into the house. We walked into the living room where everyone was chatting. "Dude, Travis, where were you? we got here for about 20 minutes, and Sal over here was waiting at the door like a dog." Larry said, staring at Me, laughing a bit. "Um, no, I wasn't." I huffed, Travis just giggled and unpacked his Nintendo, I should have known he would bring that.

(They are now having a mario cart tournament)

"IM GUNNA FUCKIN BEAT YOU ASH!!!" Todd yelled. He was very competitive "TO HELL WITH THAT, YOUR A GINGER!!" Ash replies. It was honestly really funny to watch. They were racing, and Todd won again. "FUCK YEAH!!!" Todd yelled, I checked the time. I was 2:47am. I was getting pretty tired, and it looked like everyone else was to. Neil had already passed out on the couch, and Larry had an awesome idea. He pulled my arm and whispered in my ear, saying, "we should write on Neil's face." Once he says that to everyone, I go into my room and grab a bag of posca markers cause they were the only parkers I had right now. Todd looks at me "Sal is that safe for skin?" He says. "I mean, it should be. I write on myself with these all the time." He nods, now he's in. We start writing, and Larry drew a penis on his forehead. "Larry!!" We all laughed at this. We admired our work, and then we all set up sleeping arrangements. "Hey Sal~, you should sleep with travis!!" Ash and Todd teased, I nodded. I went to my room as Travis followed. I was already in my pajamas, so I was alright. "Hey Travis, if you wanna change, the bathroom is by the kitchen." Travis nodded and went to get changed. A few moments passed, and he came back in with some hello kitty pants and a Soad shirt on. I got into my bed as he followed. Once Travis got into bed, I digged my head into his chest while one hand was hugging my waist while the other was stroking my hair.

(KDKDMD IM SO PROUD OF THIS)

tehee of you wanna make a request. I have a request chapter check it out:33