voice of unheard or unrest?

Start from the beginning

Flynn - You don't mean that. Because if you did then tell me, did YOU know what you're doing when inciting that riot a while ago with Bastion?

Adam - Lilith and I didn't plan it to go like that, that was incidental. It just got out of control!

Flynn - People died there, I thought you learned something from that...

Especially when those heartless demons came, they should thank Kairi and Namine that it didn't escalate further.

Adam was charming like Flynn and charismatic like Rapunzel, which earned him support. That's good but only if in correct direction. He tried to dissuade his mother from her line of action... but she refused angrily.

Adam - People are dying anyway , mom is dooming our people by isolating us with poison and hooligans .

Flynn had a hard time believing his son didn't know what his words may cause. He may bear no ill intent but words can hurt, and they can be misdirected.

And his words get confused and in some times, embraced for smears even leading to some call for lock up of royal family.

Flynn - Define "poison and hooligans" son...

Adam grunts

Adam - You know what I mean.

Flynn - Saporians are also our people! And by the way your gatherings get ethnic Saporians in harm's way given they are amongst guards and knights.

Adam - After years of living with us, some of them still betray us for Andrew and his separatists, they even attack people on streets.

Flynn - Well unleashing an angered mob on them only pushes them away from us. So I can see why they'd take drastic measures.

Adam - That's not how it works dad.

Flynn - I don't think you know either, your speeches especially those causing riots give people wrong ideas. Look at how you interact with your new uncle by the way? Way to make worst first impression.

Adam - Blood or not, strangers are no family to me.

Saying that while looking at those followers of his as friends...Flynn couldn't see how that goes.

He once didn't see in categories but over the years seeing terrorist attacks coming here, His grew a bit fearful.

His followers were mainly anti Saporians, but many times those like extremists like Bastion or cultists worshipping Rapunzel's death incantation infiltrate the gatherings to influence the minds of the people.

There were those calling for a fight, arguing unrest happens either way.

Adam would say in their defence, that they are passionate and just need to go about it the right way.

Those spreading gossip are also unhelpful. Spreading rumours about Rapunzel's powers, cure of immortality and monstrous appearance once she looses calm...

Adam would say 'I wouldn't believe it but after seeing how she walks barefoot without any bruises? I'd make sure'

Adam - As for Bastion and those death cults, I didn't invite them but I can't control who is in and out... I will try calm things down if war comes to streets.

Flynn - ... You have no idea what war is, nor do your friends.

Flynn saw what war was when his father's kingdom was attacked and destroyed by Trevor, a wannabe dictator of Equis seeking to annex it but instead? People died and it's never "just a few bruises".