Yandere Draco Malfoy x reader

Start from the beginning

"It's next to you." You answer plainly. Not wanting your irritation to show.

"I didn't ask for words, I asked for the spoon." Malfoy snarls, as a 'last warning'.

"It's next to you."

You repeat calmly. This bossy Slytherin turns his head around in such a quick snap you almost feared he'd broken something.

You facial expression remains neutral, while on the inside, you're screaming at yourself to jump out of the window.

"The. Spoon." Malfoy hisses angrilly.

"It's. Next. To. You." You mimick him, done with this absolute shit.

"My father will-"

"Hear about this. We know Malfoy." The dude in the group next to you speaks. Neat, people who're not against you.

Malfoys eye twitches a bit before he glares at you with cold grey eyes.

He finally grabs the spoon himself and stirs the potion at a pace wich, to your knowladge, is way too fast for this potion.

A minute later, you were proven absolutly correct as the dark blue goo explodes and douses you, Malfoy and some neighbouring students under the hot slushie of grossness.

You hear multiple sounds of distaste around you, tough your vision is mostly obscured by the goo you refuse to let enter you eyes.

"Who did this?!" You hear a loud and angry voice... and theres the worst part of the day, Snape's wrath.

"Malfoy did!" Some brave student pipes up. Poor soul, thats the last you'd ever hear of her this class.

The blonde lets out an audible snarl of rage as he's tattletailed on. Hopefully he also has goo in his eyes, so that he won't be able to see who snitched.

"Malfoy, five points from Slytherin." Snape ends this quickly and sends all the damaged students off to the closest lavatorys to wash up.

You walk half blindly trough the hallways in search of a lavatory. A hand on the top of your back seems to be leading you, you haven't a clue who it is but you mumble a quick 'thank you'.

You reach a lavatory with the help of the mystery person and wash up. Tough when you're done washing the gunk out of your face alone, they're already gone... a shame.

As such, weeks go by of Hogwarts lessons. Malfoy's still a bitch, but that was expected, atleast it's only in potions class...

So it is to your dear surprise when the blonde himself comes up to you in the hall.

"L/N. When do you want to make that potions paper? I don't like making things last minute." Draco scoffs as he stands before you with his arms crossed.

You didn't have a problem with making things last minute. But bratty mac brat face did, ofcourse.

"I'm free now, if thats fine." You sigh and get mentally ready for this study session if he said yes.

"Great. Library." Draco organizes chastely and walks past you towards the library. Unfortunatly, trough a less popular part of the. Now, if he were to stick a wand up your nose you'd have no witnesses...

Tough, all goes well, Draco seems to actually just want to get this done. So you two silently walk to the slightly dark hallway.

You hear him sigh as you two walk, you're a bit on edge, yes. You've heard about Malfoy's urges to hex people.