Tricked

(Rumor 1)

Alberu Crossman once prince of the Rowoon Kingdom was now the Emperor of the Rowoon Empire. All thanks to one person.

"Hyung-nim can you make more cookies the children will be here soon"

Cale Henituse the retired Ex-commander was lying on his office couch and was holding a jar of cookies was ordering him around.

Alberu felt another headache brewing and could only sigh.

"There are cookies inside that cupboard over there"

Alberu pointed towards a corner of his office , Cale nodded and leisurely stood up, went to fetch another batch of cookies and placed them on the table.

After the war Cale often stopped by Alberu's office and by often he meant every single day. Cale was pestering and bothering him every single day...

Well...not that he didn't like to see his dear dongsaeng everyday. In fact he was willing to be bothered and pestered if it meant he could see Cale often.

He didn't know when he felt like this and he didn't know why it had to be this headache of a dongsaeng.

However... It was a pity he couldn't have him... After all being with him meant that Cale would have responsibilities... and that would hinder his supposed slacker life.

He promised he would give Cale his slacker life and a promise is a promise.

"Hyung!"

Cale shouted making Alberu flinch, seems like he hadn't really been listening as he was too preoccupied with his thoughts.

"Ah, yes?"

He answered, Cale frowned and walked closer to him.

"Are you okay your highness? I've been calling you but you never answered?"

Cale touched Alberu's forehead trying to see if he was sick. He looked closely at Alberu's face.

Alberu who couldn't move was trying to stop himself from turning into the shade of Cale's hair. He even unconsciously stopped breathing.

'He doesn't look sick...is it perhaps an effect of overworking?'

"Maybe you shouldn't do too much work you highness"

Cale says going back down to his seat and added.

"I'll ask Eruhaben-nim to check up on you just in case"

Cale then took a bite of the cookie he picked from the cookie jar. Leaving him stunned as his breath resumed to a normal pace.

'Is he trying to give me a heart attack?!'

Alberu thought sighing as he resumed his work trying to calm his beating heart.

A couple of minutes later he caught a glimpse of Cale standing up and heading towards a bookshelf he had installed inside his office. The bookshelf consist of countless novels and a few books about politics.

He specifically had installed this bookshelf because of his troublesome dongsaeng. Cale often gets bored whenever he hangs around his office and most of the time Alberu would find Cale holding countless of books and loitering them around his office making a mess.

And so he had a bookshelf installed because of that.

Alberu tried to ignore Cale's shenanigans and focus on his papers however Cale wanted to reach up a book on the top shelf. Alberu saw his annoyed look and saw a small gust of wind forming on Cale's feet.

'Is he going to use his ancient powers?!'

Because of Cale's reckless records of using Ancient power and the toll it takes on his body... Raon would request for Cale not to use his powers unless necessary.