School Sickness - Chapter 1

(TW: Some swearing here and there) 

*Third Person POV*

Zander had been sitting in class staring out the window not paying attention. He had other things on his mind. Things he wished never happened. The only time he did listen was when the teacher was assigning partners, and luckily, he got Luke, but the project didn't start until next week. Soon after a lot of daydreaming and sleeping, class had finally ended.

Zander got out of his seat with all his stuff and headed out the door. It was the last class of the day, and it was Friday. He was so happy to finally go home. 

*Time Skip to Home*

The worn out purple haired boy went straight to the door of his room and flopped on his bed, still having his backpack on. He could hear footsteps coming after a few minutes but just ignored them.

"Zander, you ok?" Hailey said slowly walking into his room. She was still in her school clothing dragging her backpack with her. Zander glanced over at her for a quick second before stuffing his face right into his pillow again. He just stayed in that position until Hailey let go of her backpack and sat on the edge of his bed. 

"What do you think?" Zander mumbled a little while after.

"Look I know your still not over what happened with Jake-" Hailey was saying until she was cut off.

"Don't. Mention. His. Name. To. Me." Zander snapped. He didn't want to hear his name ever again. 

"Just let me talk, I know your still mad over that audio, but sulking over it isn't going to help. It's just going to make things worse." 

Zander sat up on his bed and looked at Hailey who was looking back with sad and worried eyes. 

*Zander POV*

Sometimes I wish I could turn back time and change my words.

I wish. 

Word Count - 309 (minus this note)

HEYYY I KNOWWWW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT ILL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER!! I've already written down the next 3 chapters so they will come fast! (hopefully I don't procrastinate lmao)