Chapter 3

(You came home and had dinner together)

Min yu naa: Y/N, know as you are not hungry, tell me, what happened when you went to talk with that maskman.

Y/N: Nothing, he just told that I can also come at 4, if I want.

Min yu naa: Why were you so surprised then?

Y/N: Just I saw his eyes. They were soo familiar, as if it was Taehyung.

Min yu naa: He cant be V, you know that he wouldnt just walk outside so freely

Y/N: I know, but for some moment, my heart stopped beating, and it was difficult to breathe...

Min yu naa: Ooh Sm1 felt in love, I see.

Y/N: Noo, I was just shocked that he is similar to V

Min yu naa: Anyways, tomorrow you will go and find out everything

Y/N: Sure, I will. Isnt it strange that he asked me to join, in the beginning he was a bit rude to me, remember?

Min yu naa: I think that he is a nice guy, maybe seeing you so angry and upset, he changed his mind?

Y/N:Maybe, we shall see, tomorrow I will ask him.

Min yu naa: Ok, now lets do our movie club, which movie we will watch today

Y/N: Doesnt matter, but should be veery interesting, so that I can forget what happened today.

Min yu naa: Ok my dearie, lets watch horror then

Y/N:Ok, i dont mind

(You watched horror film together, but you didnt seem frightened even if it was so scary, because you were still thinking about those eyes, and couldnt sleep because of that.)

(Taehyung at home)

Jungkook: V, lets have fun tonight, watch movies and play games together.

V: Ok, why not? I will get everything ready, you can come over.

Jungkook: Ok, I will be there in 20 mins

V hanged over, and forgot to prepare everything as he was sitting and thinking about Y/N.

V: I have never seen these kind of beautiful eyes, Whats happening with me? Am I falling in love?

With these thoughts, V was sitting and the bell ringed, he opened, it was JK

JK: Hi bro, whats up? Is verything ready?

V: What is ready? Omg, I am sorry, I forgot to prepare things.

JK: Nevermind, lets prepare together.

V and JK also watched horror, but in the process, V who was always laughing and dramatising everything was silent this time.After watching they went to sleep but before JK asked few questions

JK: What happened to you V, isnt it something bad, you seem sad today?

V: Nothing, just recently I started to think that peoples eyes are so beautiful?

JK: Peoples or sm1's?

V didnt hear, as he again was in deep thought.

JK: Hellooo thereee, is everything ok? I should certainly meet the girl who did this to you?

V: Did what?

JK: Hypnotised, or with magic made you fall in love

V: Noo, it isnt love, just good impression and look.

JK: Everything begins with a look, almost always!

V: Weell, ok expert in love, go to sleep or we will be late tomorrow for dance practice.