#𝒮𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟢𝟢𝟦.

Start from the beginning

"thank you! you're cute too." she holds her hand out, indicating for him to hand her the phone so she could put her number in. without a question he hands the phone over after making a few adjustments on the electronic, then he drops his hands by his sides as he waits for her. amoura types in her phone number quickly and saves it as plain old 'AMOURA' and gives it right back.

she feels her phone vibrate in her hand allowing her to check it, an unknown number was calling. "ight, had to make sure you wasn't on no fake shit." he spoke with a little laugh. "i'm not, but i have to go, text you later?" and he nods before she turns around to walk away. "bye pretty girl." she hears which only makes her smile widen.

"bye pretty boy!" she returns the same energy, unbeknownst to her that he was blushing behind her back. amoura felt very proud of herself, proud that she didn't start rambling about something random. "amoura! hurry up i'm running late!" startling her as she walks the pathway. "jeez." she hopes zyair hadn't just heard her mom's call-out.

nonetheless she holds on tightly to her phone, and her back pack that was swung over her shoulder as she jogs to the all black mercedes benz truck. she goes to the passenger side of the car, pulling the door open before climbing into the seat. "ma, that's kind of embarrassing — i was talking to someone." she groans, placing her backpack on the ground by her boots.

"no, you were walking away from someone. who's the boy? is he your boyfriend?" CASANOVA squints at her humiliated looking-daughter. amoura only shakes her head. "no, i just met him five minutes ago, he asked for my number." she pulls the seatbelt over her head and her mom hums seemingly intrigued by the situation. "well that's nice, and you look cute today baby. want to get food before we go?" the middle aged woman quizzes.

"huh? but aren't you taking me home? i told you i don't want to go anymore." amoura hasn't went to a session the past two days, she was too embarrassed to go back around darrian and she knew he would be there, but today she would have to as casanova was running late today.

"amoura i know that but i'm rushing and i can't take you back home today so you're just going to have to deal with it. why don't you want to come back i thought you liked coming to work with me?" making the teen sigh. she does love going up to her mom's job, it's just that she just doesn't want to see one specific person. *cough darrian

"never mind then, and i'm not hungry so no. has darrian been there?" she looks over at her mom who is speeding. "yes, with his grandma now. it will be that way for three more days. why do you like him?" and amoura scoffs at the suggestion. she would never like someone like him. "no! i was just curious, that's stupid." she rolled her eyes. "moura, watch your mouth." and she just lays her head against the window.

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀'𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄
𝟖:𝟏𝟐 𝐏𝐌

amoura checks her phone, now agitated because it was time for darrian's session. she hopes her mom doesn't need to speak to his grandma first, but there was a ninety-seven percent chance that it could not be possible, and now that she thought about it, she was kind of hungry, she wishes that she told her mom she wanted food earlier.

"amoura, i need to talk to DARRIAN'S grandma, just because you have an attitude doesn't mean you get to be mean. be nice." just as she moves aside revealing the dominican boy that she "hates" so much. "wasn't planning on even talking to him." she mumbles, casanova heard, but she doesn't say anything to her right now. she only pats darrian on the shoulder before leaving back out.

amoura stares at him with a dirty look on his face as he walks over to the couch to sit down. "the fuck you staring for?" he aggressively said. she just scoffs before rolling her eyes. "no one is staring at you, and if i was, what are you going to do?" she sasses him. "not shit." he simply says. although he was rude, she liked his hair, it was freshly done.