She danced around to the smooth jazz playing, her hips always seemed to have a perfect sync to whatever music was around her. I bit my lip, walking over to her, carefully wrapping my arms around her waist. She yelped softly, giggling when she realized it was me.

"Well good morning mister Styles, how'd you sleep?" She smiled, placing the toast back in her mouth as she reached for the primer. She turned her face to me and I bit the other end of the toast, making her giggle as it fell to the floor between us.

"Guess he was toast," she giggled through her chews making me laugh.

"I guess so, poor guy. Now myself, not a poor guy at all, slept wonderfully wrapped up in a beauty," I kissed her temple, feeling her skin warm as she blushed.

She smiled, nodding, "Beauty definitely does help sleep. It's a major plus. Where did you run off to though? Woke up and thought you finally decided I was indeed a wacko."

Turning back to her canvas, she began smoothing down primer with a big brush, letting her body relax more against me. I settled my chin on her shoulder, sponging a soft kiss into her neck, "Mmm, I decided you were a wacko a couple days ago, but I'm just as insane, so I'm still here."

We both laughed, her fingers pinching the skin on my arm softly, "No, but I uh...I went for a walk...talked to Robin."

"Mmm, was it a good conversation?" She asked softly, mixing shades of green to get the different tones she wanted. I watched her begin to paint out the sky, different shades of blue overlapping one another beautifully.

"I think so. Talked about you. About the trip. Ironically, about how I need to play more of his music and here you are, doing just that." I kissed her shoulder, her eyes shifting to me slightly.

"Something just kept telling me it felt right," she moved back to her painting, adding details to the sky I swear most would miss. Like how though the clouds seem to be separate from the sky, their white color also tends to blend into the soft blue of it all.

We sat in the rhythm of the music, only the soft hums from Catalina could be heard. I watched as she began adding on the trees that we could see from the window, adding their different textures and leaves. I reached for a small brush, dipping it in the darkest green shade, carefully adding on definition to the trees she wasn't working on. She would softly guide me through it, praising me when I did a good job to her standards. Though I truly believe she would have praised me even if my job was horrid.

"How about you take over? I trust you and I wanna sit back for a bit. Finish my tea over there," she said as she turned her body to me, her hands resting on my upper chest.

"You sure? I don't want to ruin it," I said and she smiled, kissing my chin.

"You could never. Now come on master Harry, show me your best work.," she slipped from my hold, twirling away with a smirk and settling at the small desk to my left.