╰┈➤ 𝗱. 𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱

Start from the beginning

༊*·˚ sunlight, hozier

༊*·˚ this is me trying, taylor swift

༊*·˚ born to die, lana del ray

༊*·˚ candy necklace, lana del ray ft jon batiste

༊*·˚ eat your young, hozier

༊*·˚ dreams, fleetwood mac

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈

╰┈➤ 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲: hawyth, kingdom

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻: hawyth, kingdom

༊*·˚ 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻: english

༊*·˚ 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆: bisexual

༊*·˚ 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: single

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓌𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕

╰┈➤ 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆:

╰┈➤ 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭: dorian is a very kind hearted individual, it might take him a little while to trust an individual but when he does he is a very kind person. dorian wants to make sure that the people he cares about are taken care of properly. he is also an individual who speaks his mind and even though he can be brutally honest, he does his best to sugar coat it when talking about the people he cares about so he does not hurt them with his brutal honesty.

╰┈➤ 𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓽: dorian is extremely and brutally honest around people, he was raised that honesty was the best policy and those who hide behind lies are cowards. with his goals to run a kingdom in the future, he wants to earn the respect of his people and earn their faith when he becomes king. however, if he is close to someone, he does his best to soften the blow of his honesty, or sugar coat to say it to his cared ones, dorian is also extremely honest about his feelings, he will always tell people how he is feeling and share what is happening in his life if someone is friends with him.

╰┈➤ 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰: dorian has lots of goals when he becomes king and he is extremely hard working with the small jobs that his father has given him. he wants to improve as much as he possibly can before he is coronated. he also wants to earn the trust and respect of his people, he wants to prove himself as a good prince and king, he wants to be the opposite of his father, not a tyrant.

╰┈➤𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓯𝓾𝓵: dorian is extremely thoughtful, from how he plans everything out whether it be on a list of things he wants to accomplish for the day to his goals. though another thing he takes a lot of thought in giving gifts to his cared ones, he tries to make a gift with an emotional value, not something expensive but something that will be cherished by the meaning behind it.

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀
╰┈➤ hardworking
╰┈➤ kind
╰┈➤ thoughtful

༊*·˚ 𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀
╰┈➤ brutally honest
╰┈➤ pessimist
╰┈➤ rigid