Author's Note

Hello regular readers of mine, and if you happen to be a new reader of mine, hello to you, too.

Getting straight to the point and skipping all the aimless rambling...welcome to The Poet: A Fictional Memoir. True to the title...this story will be in the style of a memoir, meaning it will be told from Michael's perspective.

Be warned that this story will contain sexual themes, strong language, mentions of violence, and mentions of death. Michael's character is one that has a very negative and pessimistic outlook on life, so his monologues and thought process will reflect that. If that sounds unappealing...this experimental work may not be for you.

Disclaimer that obviously this is just a crafted character, and in no way does that character serve as a reflection of the wonderful man Michael was in reality.

Anyway, I'm very excited to kick this off. The first chapter should be out soon. This is meant to mimick a personal memoir, so I'm skipping over a prologue.

I always put the best of myself in the work I put out, so I do hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading.

All the ideas and written words within the entirety of this work belong to me, and I ask that you have the human decency to respect that, and not steal. Sitting with yourself and coming up with your own ideas is an activity free of consequences. Stealing is not.