🍂Korea🍂

Serenity pov🌷

Present day

LADIES and GENTLEMEN ,we have just landed at Incheon International Airport Korea Air, welcomes you to Korea . On behalf of your Flight Deck Crew headed by Captain Park with First Officer Kim and the rest of the team, we thank you for choosing Korea air.

As the flight attendant announced we we're landing in few minutes I looked back again just to the place i love just like a glimpse of yesterday, just like a glimpse of a daydream. But every time i remember this city i remember you, us feeling the guilt and pain running through my veins because 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝗲 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩, 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚. Maybe I left, but I'm still standing here in the same place where you thought I left you

It's good to be back after 12 years. It's amazing how everything's changed since then. As I was walking quietly, a group of bodyguards approached me and said, "Welcome back, ma'am; we are here to pick you up." As they said, I was looking at them, knowingly knowing someone was asking them to pick me up. "No need to be formal; you can call me serenity" as I smile and then bow. "Let us carry your luggage" as I give them my things and walk away. As we get into the car, the silence is so loud. "How's grandpa pa?" I ask the guard as they look at each other. Then one of them speaks, "The doctor said that the cancer is spreading over." As he said that, I clenched the hem of my dress." How about grandma? "As I ask again, "It's hard to tell; she seems relaxed, but it doesn't feel right." As he said, I look at the window as my eyes widen. "Stop the car; they immediately stop the car," and I get out of the car.
Walking in this park brought back a lot of memories: the swing, the slides, and then I sat on the bench looking at the park.

(©® to the rightful owner)

"Vinny," as I hug him, I hug back. "Renie, I miss you so much." I look at him with a sad smile. "Why? Are you ok? You look sad, Renie." As he asks worriedly, I hug him tightly. "I miss you so much, Vinny," I tell him with a low voice. "Serenity, what's wrong?" As he asks concerned, looking down, I tell him.

"I'm going back to... Switzerland" with a low voice, "Switzerland? Why?" as he asks me with a low voice, "Vinn-" as he stops me from talking, "Your leaving me like the other's." as I widen my eyes, "No, I will never," telling him I won't leave him completely.

"don't go.. Serenity, don't leave me alone." As tears started to fall in his eyes, I hug him, "Vinny, I nee-" He then shouted, "DON'T SAY IT, DON'T SAY YOU CAN'T PLS." After he said it, I was crying, "Vinny, stop crying. I will also cry if you cry." stating this, I then wiped his tears. He then held my hands and said, "Promise me you'll come back... Promise me." As I smile at him, "I promise Vin-Vin i will" i then slightly giggled, "I still have plans on marrying you." He then smiled at me, "Here." Giving something, I look at him curiously, "Just open it." As I take it and opened it, "paper ring? " I inquired, and he replied, "Yup. Come back to me, Reni; come back to my arms."

(flash back end )

I returned from the reverie, and right from where I was standing, I could feel the cold wind brushing against my skin. And before I turned to what's in front of me, just like in the old days,
"Vinny..." with a low voice, "I'm back," opening my palm, and Giggle looking at the paper ring in my palm, "I miss you so much."
Indeed, this town screams your name.
My thoughts were interrupted when...
"Ma'am, Mrs. Aliear called and said she was waiting for you." The guard said. I Giggle "I told you don't be formal; serenity is enough." I stand up and started walking in his direction. "Let's go tell Grandma to boil seafood." As I said that, he chuckled. "Yes, ma'am." As I enter the car, I looked once again back at the window.
I will realise that the end of the road is always a way back to you.
"Let's go".

(after 15 mins)

(©® to the rightful owner)

As I walk inside the house, "I'm home." As I see my grandma walking, opening her arms, I hug her. "How are you, my dear? You've grown up beautifully." As she smiles at me, "like your beauty, grandma." As I chuckle, "Oh dear, your so silly." As she laughs, "So how's Switzerland telling me about it? It's been 12 years not visiting Korea, my dear." As she mentions it, I look at her and smile. "Yes, it's been so many years, grandma." As we are walking to the couch,"Korea has changed so much, it's like I can't imagine it." As I say, "and grandma, I earned my valedictorian title." As I say this, my grandma smiles happily. "Omo, my granddaughter is so smart, you remind me of your mother."As I look at her, then I look down. "Nana, how's papa?" Knowingly, it's a very curious question, but I'm very concerned about it. "How about we go see your papa tomorrow?" as she smiles at me. "How about we get our dinner? Outside will be nice." as she adds, "I better prepared then." as I smile.

(Preparing)

I once looked in the mirror and put on a little powder as I heard my grandma shout that we were going "coming." Then I take my purse and went down the stairs.

" Then I take my purse and went down the stairs

(©® to the rightful owner)

"So how's life in Switzerland?" asks my grandma as she takes a bite from her steak. "Oh, it's fine, actually nothing new." as I cut my own steak, "do you have a boyfriend?" as she asks this, my eyes widen and I start to cough. "Nana really has a boyfriend." I look at her and drink my wine. "Why is it normal for a beautiful girl like you to have a boyfriend?" she chuckles. "No, I don't, and I'm not interested in one." As I said this seriously, "Are you still waiting for I'm still waiting for him. They may have said that we are still young and that we should forget about it, but how? I'm having a hard time loving this kind of stuff because for me, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚."No, I'm just focusing on my studies," I replied coldly. My grandma chuckled.
"As you say so," then when I thought she would stop, she continued,"But I know you for so long, serenity; you're my granddaughter; I know what you feel inside." as she was cutting her steak,"the way you act or even just a lie," then she looked at me and said, My granddaughter, we don't know; maybe all this time he's yours after all." as my grandma said this, I froze. Then I looked at her and smiled,"Grandma, don't be cheesy, ok" as she laughed as we continued to eat.

P.s: hi i made some few changes from the story..... I know this chapter is short cause the next ep will come after i post this chap🌷 mwamwa