「𝟬𝟭𝟴」 - offerings and oblations

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━ ˖⊹

OFFERINGS AND OBLATIONS

❝ OFFERINGS AND OBLATIONS ❞

oblations (n.)
1 - a thing presented or offered to a god

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ITADORI HOLDS HIS PHONE TO HIS EAR, WAITING AS HIS foot taps against the ground impatiently. A sigh of annoyance leaving his lips a moment later. "Nope, Ijichi-san's not answering."

"What unprofessionalism, thy's Prinzessin can say she is severely disheartened by this display." Y/N comments, irked by her having to stay with only the two boys as company.

But she supposes she can show mercy to the poor fool's soul and give him a touch of clemency— she too wouldn't be vigilant at all times if she was forced to be in the company of Gojo on a near daily basis.

"Should I really be the one to ask this?" Itadori mumbles to himself, glancing towards Yoshino skeptically. Is it really okay to just ask him straight-up about that, though? How much am I allowed to reveal about Jujutsu High, anyway? Y/N would probably know.. but she would also probably insult me for not knowing first...

Itadori frowns to himself before looking back at the phone as the call fails to be answered once again. "I wonder what's going on."

Itadori's eyebrows furrow as he pockets his phone, putting a hand on his chin in thought. Y/N watches in growing amusement as Itadori mumbles to himself, mulling over his thoughts before—

"Forget it! I'm just going to ask!" Itadori suddenly exclaims in frustration, startling the boy sitting next to Y/N.

"Listen, there were people who died at the theater you went to the other day." Itadori informs bluntly. "Did you happen to see anything?"

"How callous." Y/N comments blandly.

"Although, it would be in thy's best interest to answer." Y/N adds, turning to narrow her eyes at Yoshino, watching with slight satisfaction as the boy's shoulders tense up. "And I hope thou is aware enough that trying to fool me would be a fruitless endeavor, as I would be able to tell if anything other than the truth left thy's mouth."

Y/N probably wouldn't be able to tell if Yoshino lied or not— but he doesn't need to know that.

"A creepy thing like this, maybe?" Itadori holds up the fly head— that was being grasped tightly in one hand —and waves it back and forth.