「𝟬𝟭𝟱」 - catching affections

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━  ˖⊹

CATCHING AFFECTIONS

❝ CATCHING AFFECTIONS ❞

affections (n.)
1 - a gentle feeling of fondness or liking

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"WHERE ARE THE FIRST YEARS?" PANDA ASKS, LOOKING around for them as if they would appear if he searched hard enough. All while he and the other second years walk down the path by one of the school's many buildings.

"On errands." Maki answers curtly, not even bothering to glance back at Panda.

"Will they be okay?" Panda asks with clear concern melting into his tone.

"They're not three years old." Maki points out with an unimpressed look sent his way. "They can handle an errand run."

"No, that's not what I mean." Panda raises a hand to his chin in thought. "It's today, right? The day Kyoto's principal comes. To go over the exchange event with the principal."

"Tsuna." Inumaki looks up at Panda in tandem with Maki, two curious gazes directed toward him as he elaborates.

"Satoru's fighting with the higher-ups because they arranged for the first years to get dispatched on that special grade case, right?" Panda asks rhetorically before continuing. "And the principal of Kyoto is one of those higher-ups, isn't he? So if they run into each other..."

"The first year they were targeting, Itadori Yuuji, is dead. I doubt he plans to do anything about the other three at this point." Maki points out with a nearly unnoticeable eye-roll before adding, "Besides, the old man from Kyoto won't cause a scene in broad daylight."

"Shake." Inumaki agrees.

"An instructor might have his position to worry about, but that's not the case for the students." Panda says, making Maki pause as she looks back at him.

"Are you saying Mai is coming?"

"It's just a guess. Students aren't necessary for a meeting. But still... they love harassing us, right? Both Todo and Mai."

Meanwhile, two people stand in front of Y/N, Kugisaki, and Fushiguro. Of those three, Fushiguro is the first one to break both the silence and rising tension between them.

"What are you doing here, Zen'in-senpai?" Fushiguro questions, directing his gaze at the girl with dark green hair.

"Oh, she's one, too?" Kugisaki asks, referring to the girl having the same last name as Maki, "They do seem similar. Are they sisters?"