Murong Yan put his hand on Gu Lang's buttocks and said, "Then let me massage it for you."

Gu Lang protested, "I said my hand hurts."

Suddenly, a horse's neigh sounded outside, followed by the clattering of hooves. A guard exclaimed, "Why is a horse running here?!"

Murong Yan said, "..."

Gu Lang added, "I think I forgot to feed it today."

Xu Jing'er sat in the pavilion, wearing a troubled expression.

Wei Qingtong Sitting across from her, uncertain about what was bothering her.

Originally, they had planned to go boating on the lake today, but Xu Jing'er wasn't in the mood. Wei Qingtong decided to skip it and keep her company at home.

"What's really bothering you?" Wei Qingtong couldn't help asking.

Xu Jing'er sighed and said, "Sister Wei, tell me... is it better to have a new love or stick to an old one?"

Wei Qingtong: "..." This is getting complicated.

Thinking that Xu Jing'er was facing a major emotional dilemma, Wei Qingtong advised, "Choose whoever you like."

Xu Jing'er asked, "But what if I like both of them?"

Wei Qingtong: "..." Are you being a bit greedy?

"Miss," a maid suddenly ran in and said to Xu Jing'er, "Doctor Ruan is here."

Xu Jing'er's eyes brightened. "Is Commander Qu here too?!"

The maid nodded, "Yes, he's also here."

Suddenly cheerful, Xu Jing'er grabbed Wei Qingtong. "Sister Wei, let's go see them."

Watching Xu Jing'er's happy expression, Wei Qingtong wondered, Is Commander Qu a new love or an old one?

Meanwhile, the servant was leading Ruan Nian and Qu Fengyun towards Xu Zhiyan's bedroom. Someone shouted, "Doctor Ruan..."

They turned around and saw Xu Jing'er and Wei Qingtong approaching.

At the sight of Wei Qingtong, Ruan Nian's heart skipped a beat, quickly glancing at Qu Fengyun.

Qu Fengyun seemed indifferent.

Relieved, Ruan Nian let out a breath and greeted Xu Jing'er, "Miss Xu, I heard that Minister Xu hasn't been feeling well these days, so I came to check."

"Yes, my father has been having headaches again these days," Xu Jing'er expressed gratitude, "Thank you, Doctor Ruan."

They all went to Xu Zhiyan's room together. Ruan Nian examined Xu Zhiyan's pulse and decided to administer acupuncture, requesting everyone to wait outside for convenience.

Though worried about her father, Xu Jing'er followed Ruan Nian's advice and waited in the hall with Wei Qingtong and Qu Fengyun.

After finishing the treatment, Ruan Nian wrote a prescription for Xu Zhiyan and instructed the servant to prepare the medicine for the Prime Minister to take twice a day.

Afterwards, Ruan Nian packed up her medical supplies and went to find Qu Fengyun in the hall.

Outside, she encountered Wei Qingtong and felt the need to apologize, "Miss Wei, about the other day... I was careless and may have offended you. I..."

"Forget it, forget it," Wei Qingtong waved her hand, "I misunderstood that day. Since you're a friend of Jing'er, you can't be that kind of person. Let's forget about what happened that day; no one needs to bring it up again."

Ruan Nian nodded happily. Seeing Wei Qingtong standing outside the hall, she wondered, "Miss Wei, why aren't you going in?"

Wei Qingtong mysteriously said, "I don't want to disturb them..."

Ruan Nian looked puzzled, "What?"

Wei Qingtong gestured for her to look into the hall.

Ruan Nian peeked inside and saw Qu Fengyun and Xu Jing'er sitting by the coffee table, seemingly engaged in conversation. Xu Jing'er covered her mouth, giggling.

Feeling a pang in her heart, Ruan Nian heard Wei Qingtong ask in a low voice, "Aren't they a perfect match?"

Sun Fang entered the scene with osmanthus cake, just reaching the hall when she saw Xu Jing'er and Qu Fengyun laughing joyfully inside. She overheard a girl hiding nearby ask, "Aren't they a perfect match?"

Wei Qingtong's voice echoed, "Where's the match?!"

Sun Fang: "..."

Inside the hall, Xu Jing'er, hearing what Sun Fang said, asked Qu Fengyun about Ruan Nian making chicken soup for him. Her eyes lit up, and she thought, "Is the chicken soup delicious? How did you drink it? Did you feed each other mouth to mouth? Can I come watch you drink chicken soup?"