Jasmine

The trees rush past as the car travels deeper and deeper into a thick foggy forest. we drive on a bare dirt road and all I can think about is how hungry I am. I have my headphones in and can see my parents talking to me.

"JASMINE" I finally hear and take my headphones off.

"what mom" I say as I roll my eyes at her.

"We're almost here but your father and I have somewhere we need to be" the car is starting to slow down "But you're in good hands" she finishes. What is she talking about? This is a family vacation?

The car comes to a stop and my mother opens my door and yanks me out. My father has already grabbed my suitcase from the trunk and tossed it at my feet "wait where are you guys going? I thought this was a family vacation?" my voice is raised

My parents get back into the car and lock the doors before I can even pull on the handles. My mothers window is rolled down "Bye byeee jasmine sweetie we love you!!" "This is for the best sweetie" my father shouts as their car speeds away.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yell at them. I take a set back still facing where my parents drove off and as I do so I hit something rock hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" I scream and try to move a way but I'm locked into place by two hands on my waist.

"We don't tolerate swearing here at Thornefield Academy Miss. Banks" I hear a calm female voice say from beside me.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS" "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME" I scream as I'm being lifted into the air and thrown over a mans shoulder. I feel a slap on my ass and I yelp. "Like Headmistress said, Jasmine, NO SWEARING" I feel another slap on my ass , harder this time, and I realize we're inside now.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked the first chapter!! Im new to writing on Wattpad and just in general so any tips or suggestions for the story are really appreciated <3