-TMZ

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled as I tossed my phone on the table. "Y/N!" I heard from inside the house, it sounded like Chance. I pocketed my phone, grabbed my coffee, and walked into the house. "What's up Chance?" I said, placing my cup on the counter. "Not much bud, you know she did some severe damage to your truck right?" He said. "No shit dude," I said, fed up with the entire situation. "Damn dude what crawled up your ass," he said sounding offended. "Bro today is just not a good day, ok, I just read some stupid ass article by TMZ that pissed me off," I said, running my hands over my face. "What article?" He asked and I slid him my phone.

"How the hell did they get that video?" he asked. "My nosey ass neighbors I think, that's why I wish she would've just left like an adult," I said, instantly getting more annoyed. He handed me my phone back, avoiding eye contact, and said, "I'm sorry you have to deal with her crazy ass bro." "I just wish she would get out of my life, I'm tired of picking up the pieces when she crashes or runs out of money for drugs..." I said, confiding in Chance like I always have. "Why don't we get your mind off this thing and go look at this mess of a truck," He said. "Yeah, I guess so..." I said. Why didn't he look at me earlier when he handed me my phone back...

When we walked outside, I couldn't believe the state of my truck. The windshield was smashed in, three tires were deflated, the headlights smashed, the doors dented and there was a hole in my damn hood... "The fuck did she hit my truck with?! That's a steel body truck?!" I said as I looked it over. "Who knows bro you know she's fucking crazy," Chance said, as he took pictures of the truck. "What's the pictures for?" I asked, curiosity laced in my voice. "Oh you know for the post you'll make when it's finished, like you did with your Bronco..." He said, again avoiding eye contact. Why does he keep doing that shit! "I wasn't even gonna post this though, especially now with the article. No need to fan the flames or feed the vultures..." I said, getting in the driver's side, to try to start the truck, which it did start.

"At least it starts? I don't know about driving it like this though," Chance said. "I just wanna drive it into the garage, I got tires in there for this truck," I said to him. "Oh you do?" he asked. "Yeah, you've seen them before dude. Why are you acting so weird? Did you not sleep right or somethin'?" I asked, as I slowly rolled the truck into my garage. "Yeah. I didn't get enough sleep, that's what it is." He said strangely. "You sure you don't wanna go nap on the couch or something?" I asked. "Yeah imma go nap for like 30 minutes, thanks bro," He said, running to my house. "Why the hell is he acting like that..." I said out loud as I connected my phone to my speaker system and began working on the truck.

(A/N: I genuinely can't do anything without music...)

Chance's POV

I hate lying to Y/N... I just think it's easier than telling him the truth. But God do I suck at lying. How do you lie to someone you've known as long as I have known Y/N?

Once I made it into the house, I went to his office where his security system is, and accessed the footage from the day of Y/Ns argument with Steph and downloaded it to a flash drive. "Sorry bro," I said quietly, as I set everything back to how Y/N had it. I shoved the flash drive into my pocket, went to the living room, and laid on the couch to take a "nap".

Before I could fall asleep my phone went off, with a text from "S💗". The text read "Hey babe did you get it🤨?". I simply replied "Yes 😑" and put my phone on the table before falling asleep.

Y/N's POV

As I was in the process of taking the tires off, my phone began to ring, causing me to stop what I was doing and answer the phone.