chapter 15 - date

Start from the beginning

**********
Can i pick you up at 6:30? I have a little surprise.

Of course. My address is 14 Nova Boulevard. See you soon

"It's him! He said he wants to pick me up at 6:30 and he apparently has a surprise?" I exclaimed.

"Well you might want to hurry up because it's already 6:15"

I ushered Amy out the door and began to chuck on the outfit. I followed her instructions, putting on the shoes she suggested and a simple gold necklace to complement the outfit. After applying some quick mascara and lip gloss i was ready.

Not long after there was a knock at the front door. Racing down the stairs, i called out a goodbye to Amy, letting her know i was leaving.

"Hey gorgeous." I have to admit, he looked really good. His shirt clung to his body as his pants hung loose on his legs.

"Hey stranger

"Hey stranger."

"I wasn't sure what to get so i just picked what looked best." Confused, i waited for him to continue. To my surprise, he reached his arm infront of him, revealing a beautiful bouquet.

"Baby's breath. My favourite." I gave him a cheesy grin as i accepted the flowers gratefully from him.

"I'm glad you like them."

Awkward. We both didn't know what to say. We just smiled at each other, unsure of what to do next.

"Lily" I stuck out my hand, offering a handshake. "Lily Wells."

"Finley Wilson." He gracefully accepted my hand.

"Nice to put a name to a face, Finley."

He smiled at me and began to pull out his phone.
Was he changing my contact name possibly?

"Stand over there and face the other direction." Pointing over onto the footpath, i followed his steps and stood there.

"Pose." He bent down slightly, holding his phone higher up.

I laughed at his idea but was happy that he even wanted to take a picture of me.

"You look beautiful Lily." He stepped closer to me, grabbing my hand and leading me to his car. A small blush rose upon my cheeks at his compliment.

+1 new message

Finley had sent me the photo. In all honesty, i loved it. I looked good and the flowers were so pretty.

-
As we drove to our dinner location, i opened up my instagram, deciding i was going to post the photo Finley had taken of me.

@LilyWellsDate Night 💐Liked by AmyMillss, EloiseOconner, ColbyBrock + moreComments@AmyMillss - THATS MY BEST FRIEND@AmyMillss - boyfriend reveal challenge go!@EloiseOconnor - looking gorgeous as always

@LilyWells
Date Night 💐
Liked by AmyMillss, EloiseOconner, ColbyBrock + more
Comments
@AmyMillss - THATS MY BEST FRIEND
@AmyMillss - boyfriend reveal challenge go!
@EloiseOconnor - looking gorgeous as always

-
The date went as perfectly as i had imagined. Talking about careers, family, interests and hobbies, movies and so much more. Finley even asked me out on a second date. I just finished recapping Amy about everything when i got a text.

Colbs 🖤
How did the date go?

My heart leaped out of my chest. The thought of Finley made my stomach flutter with butterflies.

Lils 🖤
It went really well. Thanks for asking Colby :)
How did you know i went on a date though?

Colbs 🖤
I saw your instagram post! I'm glad it went well. Sam and I are excited to see you guys soon.

I liked his message and got ready for bed.

Oh Finley, where were you all my life.

A/N: FINALLY REACHED 1000+ WORDS

how do we all feel about Finley and Lily?
Thank you all for the support it means so much. ❤️