"Have a sit. "

They sit, but suddenly hyunjin got call, it was call from seungmin, he hanging up and ask for permission to chan.

"Chan hyung, can i go a while? I'll come to meeting later. "

"Fine, don't be late hyunjin. "

"I got it hyungg. "

Hyunjin walk out and closing the door behind him, minho was sitting on the black couch at chan office while shutting his eyes that swollen from crying, bangchan noticing Minho, and he walk to his desk, seeing minho like that making chan remember what mr hyungjo said before.

Flashback bangchan at principal office_~

"Bangchan, i know it's weird but please save minho"

"What do you mean sir? "

"Maybe you didn't understand for now, but you'll understand when you know he is, I'm just say, please save him. "

End of flasback

"Minho."

Chan calling from his desk, while minho answering but still keeping his eye shutting.

"Hm? "

"Here wear my belt and tie, you can't entering a meeting with those outfit. "

Minho staring at the belt and tie that chan gave to him, and taking it, his eyes was darkened seeing those things in front him, and he asking chan.

"Hey is scared at those things was weird? "

Chan was staring at minho a sec after answering it.

"Huh? Belt and tie? You scared of it? "

"If i say yes, would you believe it? "

"Can i know the reason? "

Minho was staring at chan eyes, it seems like chan being very confused at Minho words, he chukle and getting up.

"Nah I'm just kidding, your expression was funny you know? "

Bangchan looking at minho and sighing at him.

"Stop playing around minho. "

"Fine fineee. "

Minho said while using the belts and the tie, he was silence after a while, chan talk again to Minho.

"Minho."

"Hey president, are you keep missing me that make you keep calling me all the time? "

Minho said with a slight smirk at his face.

"Nah I'm just saying, your eyes was so swollen, do you need some medicine to help it better? "

"No it's fine, I'll just use my glasses. "

Bangchan didn't answer and finally focusing on his laptop, minding his own business, and after a while someone knocked office door and bangchan told that someone to get in, and that someone is changbin, bangchan assistant.

"Owh minho long time no see. "

Changbin said while Smilling at minho, and minho chuckle.

"You're right. "

Changbin smiled and continue walking to chan desk, chan and changbin was talking but their voice was to quite and minho can't hear any words of them, minho decide to open his handphone scrolling through the internet for a while.

It's been a ten minutes and finally they both finished talk and chan standing up from his desk and turn to minho.

"Minho let's go, the meeting will start soon. "