Minho said while looking straight at bangchan eyes, bangchan was silence a bit hearing those words came out, and he sighing.

"Huft i can't understand you minho-"

"You're right, no one can understand me, so don't try to. "

Minho said before bangchan finishing his words.

"Listen minho, even though you think you didn't need anyone, you're human, if you keep being like this you can't live long. "

"That's exactly what i want. "

Bangchan was sighing while looking at him straight on his face.

"You're pathetic lee minho"

"I didn't need your critics mr president"

"Huh... Get back to your class. "

Without any words, minho get up and walking to the doors while opening the door Minho talking once, loud enough for bangchan heard it.

"Stop asking such a idiot question to me bangchan. "

Minho said and he closed bangchan door office, after minho out bangchan sighing heavily and mumbling under his breath.

I hope he realizes how pathetic he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In minho class, minho seeing hyunjin that already there  while flirting with a girl at class, minho was entered class, hyunjin noticing minho and he walking to minho greeting him with a wide smile and hugging minho tightly.

"Minho hyunggggg i miss youuuuuu. "

"Hyunjin fuck off don't touch me, we meet everyday you shityy. "

"Akh Minho hyung, can't you pretend to miss me? you're boring. "

Minho was rolling his eyes pushing hyunjin to let go of him, and locking hyunjin head making hyunjin can't breathe, hyunjin was hitting minho hands while struggling from minho.

"Akh hyung i can't breathe ugh-"

"Ahaha hyunjin i miss you too. "

Minho said in sarcastic tone while still locked hyunjin head, after a while minho released hyunjin head and they both laughing and walk into their desk.

"Hey hyunjin do you have a food? I'm hungry. "

"Well i have a coffe toast, you want it hyung? "

"That's alright. "

Hyunjin nodding and giving minho his toast, minho eating the toast while playing with his handphone, after a while of silence minho finally said something.

"Hey hyunjina. "

"Yeah wassup hyung? "

"Have you talk to jeongin?"

Hyunjin was silence hearing jeongin, hyunjin sighing and he answering.

"Nah, he didn't want to."

"It's already this long, and he you both haven't talk to each other at all? "

"Yeah."

"Well i hope you two get along this year. "

"Huft hyung, i already tired of those words. "

Minho laughing and tapping hyunjin shoulders.

"Don't worry, there must be a way for you two. "

Hyunjin Smilling at Minho and nodding.

"How about you hyung? Are those dream still come? "

Minho expression was darken when hyunjin said that, but he didn't mad at him, it just he was
Suprised at his questions.

"Sometimes is it. "

"Hyung, why won't you find someone to be with? You cannot always being like this. "

"Stop what you're saying right there, Hyunjin. "

"But hyung-"

"I said stop! Don't test my patience. "

Minho face was completely annoyed, as he turn facing hyunjin, hyunjin was sighing.

"Sorry hyung. "

Minho didn't answering, but he continues staring at window while finishing his toast.

The bell was ringing, the class was finally started, the teacher get in the class, and he calling for minho.

Lee minho please go to principal office right now!

"Yes sir"

Minho said while standing up and get out from class, minho  heading to principal office, he was knocking the door and entering the office after hearing answer from inside.
Minho bowing to the principal mr hyungjo, and mr hyungjo told minho to sit.

"Sit minhoyaa"

After minho sit principal start talking.

"Minhoya.. Can i ask you a favor? "

"Of course sir what is it? "

"Hear,, I know you didn't like being around people, but the school was having a new rule that the rank will determine who will be president and vice president, since you're rank two after bangchan, you need to be vice president. "

Minho was pausing a bit while hearing the words, he sighing but finally answering.

"Am i allowed to reject this position? "

Mr hyungjo was shaking his head.

"I'm afraid you cannot minho. "

"Well you didn't need to ask me then, you still have something to tell? "

"Minho... You're now a vice president, can you be a good student please? I know it's hard to you after all You've been trough, you know be smart is enough, but this is ain't you minho... "

"If you know, why did you cannot help me to reject this position?. "

"I'm sorry minho, but all the teachers was agree for this new rules. "

"If i didn't work right they'll stop me right? "

Mr hyungjo was silent hearing those words, he was sighing heavily while looking at minho.

"Minho, please, did you realize that you're gonna kill yourself?."

Minho was sighing while standing up from his desk.

"You didn't have right for my personal live sir, may i leave now? "

"Yes you may leave, but i just want you to know, your father was calling me yesterday. "

"What did he say? "

"He told me to tell you that your pocket money will be reduced. "

"Owh... I didn't care so, I'll be leaving now sir. "

"Minhoya,, please get along with bangchan, he can be a new hope for you... "

Minho didn't answering and  walking out leaving mr hyungjo without any words.

After he out from principal office, he didn't back to class, but he walk to rooftop,  he's sitting there while taking out a cigarette and lighter from his pocket, he was smoking while laying a bit, Minho was sinking on his mind as he cursed to his self.

Fuck i hate this.

Tbc:)