Vincent's info! ୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅ ☆

Name; Vincent Kazuo.

Age; 15 (Birthday; 11/31/99 | Because it is going off of the show year, it's now 2014).

Occupation; NHS student, Kitsune / superhero.

Personality; Calm, anti-social, bold, laid-back, mischievous, relaxed, kinda flirty, vengeful, loyal, somewhat self-righteous, joking, dedicated, friendly, in over his head, defensive, sarcastic, competitive.

Relationships; Hikki Kazuo (Mother | Japanese-American), Jasper Kazuo (Father | Canadian-American), Julian (Close / Best friend | maybe boyfriend later...), Theresa (Close friend), Juggo (friend), Dave (friend), Bucky (friend), McFist & Viceroy (Arch-nemesis), Randy (not very fond of), Howard (Doesn't like), Sorceress (Arch-nemesis), Bash (enemy), Heidi (Annoyed by her), etc. (IM LAZY.)

Likes & Hobbies; Hanging out with his friends, being with Julian(<3), beating up McFists robots, watching Sinjin Knightfire's magic tricks, listening to music, journaling, practicing using his eye makeup, playing with Der Monster Klub, acting, watching movies, reading Werewolf books, playing pranks on people he doesn't like as the Kitsune, messing with the ninja, and haunted or mysterious locations.

Dislikes; Bash & other bullies, pop & preppy music, annoying people, overly loud noises that aren't his music, people yanking his tail/s when in Kitsune form, Math, romance novels, other 'pranksters', watching innocent students getting stanked, difficult enemies,  plain foods like PB & J's, dramatic people, spiders, dry text-ers, gym, P. Slimovitz & Coach Green, and being wet.

Backstory; Vincent was originally born & majority raised in Flackville because his mother, Hikki, a former Kitsune mask holder, refused to put her son through the Kitsune life due to how her partner (the ninja, at the time) treated her, and the risk that comes with it. But eventually a few weeks before 9th grade rolled around he found the Kitsune mask stuffed away in the attic, so his mother was forced to move back to Norrisville so he could fulfill his duties as the new Kitsune. So he moved to Norrisville just before the year started...(The rest will come with the story, obviously 0_o.)

Ancestry; 800 years ago, a Kitsune wandered the area of 'Norrisville', desperate for companionship, she fell in-love with a human. But then he was stanked by The Sorcerer, and this sparked both a partnerships with The Ninja but also a hatred between her and The Sorcerer. After years and years of fighting, she was tired of all the fighting between the ninja, who changed every 4 years, her, who had never changed, and the Sorcerer, so she crafted a powerful mask, storing her mystical powers inside, and a mysterious book in which she wrote down all she knew, finally being able to settle down with her lover, having a daughter with him. Then, after a few years and the newest ninja was chosen, she decided to pass down her powers with the mask to her daughter, so she could fight alongside the ninja. Now it had become a family tradition in the Kazuo family to pass down the mask to the newest generation...until Hikki... (Extra info: It does skip a generation, meaning one Ninja might not have a kitsune, unlike The Ninja before him.)

The Kitsune; The Kitsune is similar to the ninja, also working alongside him to keep the sorcerer and other threats at bay, but is more magic-reliant. His abilities being; Tail whip (using wind from his tails to push back enemies), Claw retraction (Nails extend into fox claws to slash enemies), small illusions (Ex. able to clone about 1 or 2 illusions of himself), obi / belt grab (detaches belt from kimono and grabs enemies), yokai authority (summons random weak yokai | or medium power, but it takes a lot more power),  & enhanced speed, strength, & durability (same as the ninja). Plus he also has a Kitsune Nomicon just like the Ninja's, but its white and red with a fox symbol, and it doesn't suck him in, instead it tells a story of a different Kitsune's experience in a more detailed way (in a old Japanese art style ^_^).

Extra info; he has Autism, he TOTALLY doesn't have a massive crush on Julian (they will get together eventually dw >_<), he's hyper fixated on Werewolves & Sinjin Knightfire, his favorite movie is Twilight, eats Werewolf books up like their dinner, secretly watches magical girl anime's, also listens to Emo / grunge music occasionally rock / metal, takes those 'what Creepypasta r you :33' quizzes on Quotev (BECAUSE ITS 2014), was on team Jacob, and also frequently uses kaomoji's & emoticons when texting or it's his pov.

Vincent's main appearance + his Kitsune form;