The one with forever and always (t.c.)

A/N:

Story for a special someone <3

This is the new version because in the last I misspelled a lot.

Enjoy :))

---//--

"Don't hurt her, motherfucker," Tara says as she threatened Ghostface with a small knife. He didn't listen to her and attacked Tara with his knife, stabbing her in her belly.

"Fuck! Tara, are you okay?" Y/N says as she runs to Tara who is screaming in pain. With one girl on the floor and the other not paying attention, Ghostface stabbed Y/N, making her scream in pain.

"No, fuck fuck," Tara screams as she gets up and kicks that motherfucker. She runs to her girlfriend picks up the smaller girl and tries to run to the exit of the mall. "We are almost there, hold on."

"It hurts," the younger girl starts crying as she got stabbed in the back and in her belly at the same time.

"I know, I know," the latina girl says as she leaves the door, seeing Sam who was running there to help them. "I need an ambulance now."

"Mindy call 911," Sam spoke, grabbing the youngest girl from Tara's arm and laying her down. She takes her coat off and puts it around her waist so she doesn't lose more blood.

Soon after the lights of the ambulance could be seen and they helped the group of friends and drove Tara and Y/N to the hospital.

-/-

It has been 1 week since the attack and you still didn't know who that motherfucker was. You were recovering at home from the attack and waiting for Tara to come home.

As soon as you turned off the TV, the front door opened revealing your girlfriend with a serious face. She went immediately to your side and seated on the sofa,  looking at you.

"Hey, " she says softly.

"Hey babe, is everything okay?" You ask worried.

"You have to leave," she said coldly.

"What about you?" You ask her confused.

"I can't go with you... we will have to break up-"

"Wait what? No way, no I can't," you cut her off, not believing what she was trying to do.

"We have to, I can't make you happy if someone keeps attacking us," she said looking at you in the eyes. "I promise you, when I solve this I will go after you. But for now, you have to try and be happy."

"No, I, will never be happy without you. I can't leave you, not now or ever."

"Y/N/N, I won't stop loving you-"

"It looks like you already don't," you cut her off again, tears starting to form in your eyes.

"Oh sweetie, I love you like a lot," she softly says, grabbing your hand and kissing the back of it. "I'm just trying to protect you, but just because we break up for a bit doesn't mean I will leave you."

"Promise?"

"I pinky promise honey," she says, cupping your cheek and kissing your forehead. "I will love you forever and always."

"Until death do us part?"

"Until death do us part," she says, pulling you into a last soft kiss. "Now I need you to pack your things, you will go to another state."

"Okay, T," you say, getting up from the sofa and going to your room. As soon as you entered the room, you broke down in tears, the same tears you held all this time. You weren't ready to leave New York...

You weren't ready to leave her...

---//---

Part 2 hopefully tomorrow...

Love,

K2309