~ch.29~

Y/n's pov:

"Hakkai, you're not the only one who wants to run away." Mitsuya told him. "We're all weak, that's why we got family." He finished.

"We won't abandon you over a lie like that." Chifuyu leaned off of me, standing on his own. Mitsuya also stood back up. "That's what Toman's about!" Takemichi explained.

Hakkai let out a loud battle cry. Like a literal cry, tears, scream and everything.

"Stand back guys. You're all beat to shit." Hakkai said with a soft smile, eyes closed and tears streaming down his face.

He started to walk over to his brother, smile long gone. "I'm never putting on the black dragon uniform ever again!" He stated, only to get a bad response from Taiju.

"You dare to defy your older brother?! Protector of the Shiba family!" He yelled, fist raised and all.

"Stop it Taiju! Don't lay a hand on Hakkai!" Yuzuha yelled from the back.

"Tokyo Manji Gang second division vice-captain, Hakkai Shiba! I'll protect Yuzuha and my friends!" He yelled and punched Taiju in the face. The scene in front of me caused me to widen my eyes.

"I'm gonna beat you down so I can protect my family!" He went on for another hit, but Taiju dodged this one.

"Hakkai's changed. He isn't going to 'kill' him but 'beat him down'." I heard Chifuyu. "Takemitchy, the futures gonna change." I raised an eyebrow, how does he know the future is going to change just from the change of this fight.

"Must god continue to test me?" Taiju questioned before punching Hakkai to the ground.

"Hakkai!" I called out in worry.

"Can I really not avoid killing both my family members?!" He asked, tears streaming down his face again. Then he turned to us, glaring at each one of us.

"You bastards have to die here too. And don't think of running away, I got a hundred of my most powerful men surrounding the church."

Chifuyu ran over to a window, his eyes widening just a bit at what he saw. "He's not lying." He said.

"I didn't plan on running in the first place." Michi said. I smiled at him and gave him a pat on the shoulder, causing him to look at me. "Neither did I."

"We're so dead." Mitsuya said with a smirk.

"What are you all smiling about?!" Yuzuha asked. "This is no joke! You can actually die!" She was right. We might actually die by the hands of this beast.

"Man, I wish I got to spend more time with Aki." I said as I looked down to the floor with a soft smile.

I looked back up and got ready to fight again.

"Let's save Hakkai!" Michi yelled and ran to fight either one of the Black Dragon members.

"Yea!" Mitsuya, Chifuyu, and I yelled, also running to fight one of them.

Chifuyu ended up fighting with Inui again, I went after Koko and Mitsuya, Takemichi, and Hakkai went after Taiju.

The fight went on and on, all of us just getting more beaten then we already were. Koko wasn't bad at fighting, but I still managed to win against him. He sat on the floor taking deep breaths. I looked to the others and seen them all taking in deep breaths.

The only ones standing were Inui, Taiju, and Hakkai.

"Shit." I covered my ear in pain, a ringing nose being the only thing I could hear from my right ear. "Did you hit me in the ear?" I questioned the black haired boy. He smirked and let out a small chuckle. "You just realized that?" He asked.