Disclaimer

♦️this fanfic is inspired by the Alice in Borderland series/manga
♣️ may contain gory descriptions, descriptions of sexual activity, violence and mentions of death
♥️ some games mentioned are a product of creative inspiration and do not feature in the show - so, don't be confused if you don't recognise the game or the specific card has been mentioned in the show differently
♠️ this fanfic may not be accurate to the plot of the show. remember: it's all just inspired by the series/manga and made-up!

» Y/N = your name
» L/N = your surname
» E/C = your eye colour
» H/C = your hair colour

You are 20 years old, any characters from the series mentioned are all the same ages as they are in the series.

You are fresh out of university, commuting to your dead-beat job from Shibuya station when you enter the Borderlands - you feel the impact, witness the blinding gleam of light opening your eyes to a wasteland.

You specialise in heart and diamond games - though your physical abilities are far above average.

Manipulation, mind-games, exploitation, negotiation and duplicitousness are all your métiers.

You thrive in the Borderlands, your desperation to shape your future in the real world catalyses your drive to survive and you are renowned as a threat to all those you play with.

You never show a semblance of fear - not a whisper of anxiety, it forces those around you to face their discomfort of this mysterious world.

"We've all got the power in our hands to kill, but most people are afraid to use it. The ones who aren't afraid, control life itself."
_______________

♠️♥️♣️♦️