"I think you know the reason better than anyone else," Chan Jun De finally spoke. Zhang Ming Yue frowned in confuse. What does he mean by that? Truthfully, she had no idea why he did this to her. Chan Jun De smirked watching Zhang Ming Yue's puzzled face.

"I think I am the one who need the explanation from you," her face instantly turned pale after Chan Jun De threw few pictures on his table. Zhang Ming Yue was horrified to see her pictures with an unknown man inside the hotel room. The man's face was blurred, so she could not identify the man that had drugged her two weeks ago.

"How did you get this?" her body was trembling as she looked at those pictures one by one. This incident happened two weeks ago where Zhang Ming Yue was spending her time alone in the bar. There was a man that tried to approach her but she just dismissed him without taking a proper look at his face. The next day, she woke up in the unfamiliar hotel room.

"You don't have to know the details but rest assured. These pictures would not go on any social medias. I have given that guy a good amount of money to shut his mouth," Chan Jun De left his seat, tucking his hand inside the pockets as he walked towards the transparent glass wall and watched the city of Beijing from his place.

"I was framed and trapped. I didn't even know that guy. I believed that he had drugged me and dragged me into the hotel room!" someone was trying to ruin her future because when she was trying to investigate this matter, it turned out all the CCTV at the bar and hotel were not working at that night.

"And you shouldn't give him the money. I am going to be your wife and you should seek justice for me!" Zhang Ming Yue cried out in furious.

"Then you shouldn't keep this matter from me from the first place," Chan Jun De's voice was calm but Zhang Ming Yue knew that kind of tone. He felt betrayed that she had hid this matter from him.

"And about the justice, you can seek it if you want to become the talk of the town. Feel free to do so if you want everybody see these shameful pictures of yours," Zhang Ming Yue looked again at the explicit pictures inside her hands and tore them apart. Shen then marched towards Chan Jun De and held his arm, trying to beg for his understanding.

"Is this the reason why you called off the wedding? Chan Jun De, you clearly aware that I was being framed. I was innocent. You should not punish me like this," she begged him to reconsider about their wedding. Chan Jun De was still not looking at her face.

"Is there anything else you want to be honest with me?"

"What? I am not hiding anything else from you. The reason I hid this matter because I was too embarrassed and did not want to trouble you. That's all and please believe me," Zhang Ming Yue said in desperate, hoping that Chan Jun De could trust her again. Chan Jun De looked at her with serious face. He was quiet, as if he was giving him the chance to confess her sin to him.

"Really? Then what about a guy name Xu Kaicheng? Do I need to elaborate the relation between you guys?" Chan Jun De's words had surprised her. She had been careless with her move as she thought Chan Jun De was not really paying attention to her. It turned out that he had always kept an eye on her.

"I can explain it..,"

"Don't bother about it because I won't believe anything that come out from your mouth," he pulled his arm away and walked away from Zhang Ming Yue. However, Zhang Ming Yue quickly grabbed his hand, stopping him from leaving her side.

"Chan Jun De, please! I beg you. You can't do this to me and my family. Everyone knows that we are getting married soon," Zhang Ming Yue threw her pride and begged him to forgive her. Aside from her family needed the financial aid from his company, she really wanted to become his wife. Even though he was cold and not affectionate to her, she refused to give up easily to win his heart. Chan Jun De was quiet for a moment. Probably he was really considering to forgive her and continue with the wedding plan.

BEAUTIFUL LOVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें