𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘.

𝙾𝚇𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙳

𝙾𝚇𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙳. 𝙵𝙴𝙻𝙸𝚇'𝚂 𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙼.
𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁; 𝚂𝙴𝚇𝚈 𝙱𝙾𝚈 - 𝙰𝙸𝚁. / 𝚆𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙴𝙳 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 - 𝚆𝙸𝙳𝙾𝚆𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙺. / 𝙼𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 - 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂𝙴.

Felix was lying on the hot orange ground of his dorm. He was wearing boxers, smoking a cigarette, the ashtrays and cigarette pack beside him, the sun lightning his angel wing tattoo perfectly drawn on his ribcage.

Barbie crawls on top of his body, kissing his neck and collarbones, making him grin, leaving his cigarette on the ashtray and place his big hands on her hips, making her sit on his lap.

He sighs, he kisses and bites Barbies neck, holding back a loud moan when she agressively brushes her body against his.

Ever since they've gotten back together, they couldn't stop teasing. It's like their bodies were glued together, they were intoxicating to look at. She picked his outfits, he choose what she was wearing for the day. He braids Barbie's hair, he puts lipstick on her mouth just to make out and ruin her makeup again. Felix was falling in love all over again, he was clueless and lost, like every silly boy when they have fallen for someone.

The parties keep going, they leave to somewhere private, they kiss and touch eachother like they are starved. He was controlling, moving her body the way he preferred. It was hard to take control of Barbara, but he had the way, Felix was the only one that could make Barbie change her mind. The music was loud, their bodies brushing against eachother. They kiss on hallways, on dancefloors, on sidewalks, under the rain, beneath the sun. He loved her, Felix was hers forever.

Felix was so elegant, so sensual, he was a nice guy, the type that makes you think maybe not all men are gross and mean. He was clever, charming, gentle, sensitive. No one could ever stop talking about him.

The girls kept on bothering him, even if Barbara looked at them up and down, ready to ruin their lives if they ever dare to touch him. Felix was the boy you would die for, you would do the most outrageous things just to keep him for a night, the kind of boy you dream of.

"Shhh" - He whispers on Barbie's ear, trying to keep their cool. - "Easy, baby" - His fingertips slowly touching her lower back, tracing the matching tattoo Barbie and him have. a very 2000's thing to do.

Barbie smiles, lying next to him. Felix lights another cigarette, looking at the ceiling.

"Do you have your suit prepared?" - The graduation ball was that night. She asked him, already picturing Felix on his suit and tie.

"I do." - He nods. - "It's going to be a pain in the ass wearing that fucking suit." - Felix complains, hating the summer weather with every piece of his soul. - "What are you wearing tonight?" - He blows the smoke on her face. She rolls her eyes and sits, trying to catch fresh air instead of the smell of his cigarette.

"I'm wearing a light purple dress." - Barbara glances at him. She was on her underwear and nothing else. Her hair was tangled and she had a tired face, like she just woke up.

"Nice color." - He smirks, sitting on his elbows for a few seconds just to grab Barbara by the waist and lay her down again. Feeling her body under his, kissing her cheeks and neck as she smiles and wraps her legs around his waist.

His desk was a untidy, half written essays, pencils all over the area, old meals abandoned on the trash bin or even in corners. Only rich people can afford to be
this filthy. His clothes were over the bed or a chair, it was a horrying mess.

"We should start getting ready." - He whispers, still on top of her. He slowly stands up, staring at her body still relaxed and lying on the floor. He offers Barbie his hand in order to make her stand up aswell.

"Call me if you need help." - Barbara smirks and starts dressing herself with a denim mini skirt and a blue tshirt, ready to leave his dorm and get all dolled up. He sits on the bed, grinning, staring at her up and down. He couldn't get enough.

"I'll call you." His hands reach her hips, pulling her closer to kiss her lower stomach gently.

Everyone is getting ready for the summer ball. The students passing by next to Oliver, some girls greeting him, smiling, checking him out. The boys in black tie and the girls in evening dresses.

Farleigh and Barbie stopped their steps just to chat with Oliver. "Nice tux." - Farleigh smiles at him, analyzing his sleeves.

Oliver smiles. - "Thank you."

"Wow, it's a rental, right?" - Barbie checks him out, a bright smile on her face as she touches the fabrics with her fingertips.

Oliver nods. - "Yeah."

"Yeah, the sleeves are too long. Always check the sleeves. But still, not bad. I mean, you're almost passing." - Farleigh starts giving him a brief summary of his opinion. Barbara agrees.

"For what?" - Oliver smiles, confused.

"I don't know... a real human boy?" - Farleigh and Barbie laughs. Barbara pats Oliver's shoulder and then leaves. Her lavander dress moving delicately with the summer breeze, her hair shining with the sunlight, her jewelery catching the attention of everyone.

Oliver was thinking of his sleeves, taking a mental note of everything Farleigh said for next time.

The ball was loud. Satisfaction by Benny Benassi and The Biz playing. Felix and Barbara dancing, drinking champagne and judging silently everyone's dance moves.

Oliver suddenly leaves, looking distressed and uncomfortable. Felix goes after him with no hesitation, knowing something was wrong. Barbara keeps dancing but this time with Farleigh, Annabel and India.

After a few minutes of chatting in front of the river, they sit together on the bridge, sharing a bottle of champagne.

"Home" doesn't mean the same for me as it does for you, Felix." - Oliver looks at his shoes, his feet dangling over the edge. - "The fucking... filth of the place. The mess... I can't do it." His voice cracks with each word.

"Well, why don't you come home with
me? Come to Saltburn." - Felix smiles, his natural kindness has always been a sweet trait of his.

"No." - Oliver responds.

"Yeah." - Felix insists.

Oliver gently shakes his head. "It's too much of an imposition."

"Oh fuck off it is! You'll save my sanity, seriously."

"It'd feel weird."

"It won't feel weird. I mean, mum has people stay for months at a time! and you know what? if you get sick of us you can leave. I promise." - Felix tries to reassure Oliver and convince him. - "Besides, you have Barbara and Farleigh! they are nice to you. aren't they?"

Oliver stares at him for a few seconds and burst out laughing. - "There's no way Farleigh and Barbie actually likes me."

"They do! they are a bit intimidating at first, that's all." - Felix smiles and takes a sip of the champagne.

Little did he know that inviting Oliver to Saltburn would be the death of many things. Whatever started happening on his life would vanish in a minute. His beauty was intoxicating, bound to make people go mad.