20 : Returning to Harsh Reality

Börja om från början

"Is this good, Miss?"

"Perfect. You can go now."

She spoke smugly.

"Has this changed now? You are the boss?" I asked getting closer to her.

Red sign. My instincts were being guided by the alcohol content that was in my body.

"Who knows, maybe one day it can change."

She didn't back away. I smiled at her, taking a step back.

"We have to sleep."

I spoke, fearing what step I would take if I continued there. We went up the stairs together, going our separate ways only when we went to our rooms.

"Good Night, Minji."

"Good Night, Han."

I walked fast into my bedroom, cursing my mischievous thoughts with that woman. What the hell was happening? I kissed her...

Dammit!

I took a hot shower, trying to make my whole body relax. This weekend had been too intense for someone who lived in a smooth sea regarding emotional issues. The closeness with Hanni was turning my world upside down, her attractive and spontaneous way was making me enter in a conflict for which I wasn't prepared.

I couldn't...

No, not with her.

I closed my eyes letting the warm water fall over my body, and the exact feelings of when I kissed Hanni returned. She seemed so familiar, like I had already kissed her before. Her well drawn lips reminded me of none other than Scarlet. It was like both of them were just one in that instant. Opening my eyes and seeing Scarlet's brown eyes in Hanni's left me stunned.

That was madness, I was at war with my feelings, between a hot and sexy stripper, and a loving and attractive woman.

"You are lost, Minji, literally lost.”

Hanni's POV

-----------------------------

What does liking someone do to you? It makes you totally silly? It leaves you with a broad smile on your face for just remembering a special moment, it makes you think about the conversations, jokes and even the smile of that person. On the other hand it fills you with fear of it not working out, of the person not feeling the same, of her even rejecting you. Dammit! I felt like an immature teenager with her first love.

Kim Minji.

Just by hearing that name I felt something different. And after this weekend everything had gotten more intense. Now I was divided between three personalities of the same woman.

First: The woman whose power was above me inside Kim's Industry.

Second: The one that made me get lost in a colossal desire inside 'Imperium'.

Third: And the one that just saw me as someone special.

The woman that I had just kissed. Was she thinking about the kiss now? Did she think about me or about Scarlet? shook my head, accommodating myself in the soft bed of that room, it was impossible not to think about her. She had kissed me.

And it had been completely different, as if it was our first kiss.

The kiss with Scarlet had never been so intense, so calm. It was always full of desire, arousal and lust. Not that I thought it was bad, I loved that way, but today had been different, it wasn't for the desire that she was there. So, what did she want?