II. ''Sounds Like An Interesting Operation.''

Start from the beginning

"Mum's on a rampage. What are you doing here?" Henry replies, looking at his Uncle, who chuckles.

"Well, I thought she might be and decided to grab you some breakfast." He replies, making his Nephew smile brightly. "You know she cares about you. This rebellion won't change that. She's in this for the long run." Landon ropes his arm around Henry's shoulder, leading him to his 1968 Dodge Charger parked on the street.

"I love your car every time I see it," The young boy remarks, getting into the front passenger seat eagerly, making his Uncle chuckle as he gets into the driver's seat and starts the engine, letting it purr

{BLESSING}

Regina, growing frustrated with the sudden changes in her life's plan, so she heads into the town square, staring up at the clock tower as the hands move, and Archie continues his walk before work with his dog. "Hey, how about that? Guess those rusty ol' innards finally straightened themselves out, huh?" Archie comments, smiling at the clock face, and Regina frowns, which deepens when she sees Emma's little yellow car parked on the side of the road.

"Yes, how about that, indeed." Regina replies, leaving a confused Archie before she storms across the street, coming up with an idea to rid the town of a new blond-haired nuisance before delving into what is causing the changes around Storybrooke.

{BLESSING}

Regina arrives a little later at Granny's Bed & Breakfast and knocks on Emma's room door with a basket of red crisp apples from her favourite tree, and the blond woman answers. "Did you know the Honeycrisp tree is the most vigorous and hearty of all apple trees?" Regina mentions, bypassing hello and offers one of her red juicy apples. "It can survive temperatures as low as forty below and keep growing. It can weather any storm. I have one that I've tended to since I was a little girl. And to this day, I have yet to taste anything more delicious than the fruit it offers."

"Thanks." Emma stiffly smiles, taking the shiny red apple, though she knows the Mayor has something else in mind.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy them on your drive home." She comments, trying to steer the blond woman away from her town.

"Actually, like I told you last night, I'm going to stay for a while." The blond bail bondswoman informs the Mayor, surprising the confident woman.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea. Henry has enough issues. He doesn't need you confusing him." The dark-haired woman replies, hinting at something which Emma notices.

"All due respect, Madam Mayor, the fact that you have now threatened me twice in the last twelve hours makes me want to stay more." Emma remarks, glaring at the woman lightly.

"Since when were apples a threat?" Regina questions, smiling politely.

"I can read between the lines. Sorry. I just want to make sure Henry's okay." She replies, glancing down the hallway, expecting to see the Mayor's Brother pop up again.