Chapter 5

Dear diary. 14 June 2014

We met today, Ty and I. It was the best day of my life. Just amazing nothing could go wrong! Well let me tell u about all that went down.
So he said we should meet at 2 o clock were he worked. I went there and he was standing outside, looking at me from bottom to top while licking his lips. I was wearing some tight skinny high waisted jeans, which boldly highlighted my curvy figure, and a floral, v neck, long sleeved cropped top, which showed of my DD breasts and my pushed in flat tummy.

"Don't stare to much you'll drool" I said jokingly. We both giggled. "Now I feel underdressed. You look really beautiful. Let me go and change this uniform in the bathroom so that I can try to match up to your beauty." My face went from ebony brown to an unseen pink. "Sure" I said with a smile.

10 min later my Knight in shining armor came out. But instead of wearing armor, he was wearing a mostly red tribal short sleave shirt, that revealed his amazing muscles, with a black skinny jean and black Adidas sneakers that had red lining. Damn he was fly. "Now look who's starring" he said. We giggled again.

"So where are we going ty?"
"To my place if you don't mind"
"Nah, it's cool, I never really liked being outdoors."
We walked for about 20 min and we got there. Wow, I mean like wow, I thought to myself.
" Your a waiter and you live in a mansion?" I said all confused. He laughed. "Nah babe it ain't mine, I live with my parents."
"Oh, so why are you a waiter if your parents are rich?" With an even more confused face. "Its a holiday thing, mom and dad own the restaurant I work in so they gave me the job coz I had nothing to do." He said pressing on the buzzer and the gates opened. " I forgot you were in University hey." I said feeling blonde.

We walked into those big ass doors and I saw heaven in a home. Marble floors and golden rails on the staircase. It was huge. "Want a tour?" He said. I was still staring at the big family portrait that hung on the wall at the top of the staircase. "Kelly?" He whispered in my ear. "Huh, yes totally" I didn't even know what he said. "Yes to what?" Ty asked with a smile on his face. "I'm sorry I don't know what you just said" I said feeling embarrassed. "I thought so, I was asking if you wanted a tour of the house?"
"Ofcours man" I said laughing.