UNDER LOVE POTION

Introduction

Vania is a second year transferee college student. After studying at BVSU and she coincidentally met her long time crush together with his friends near from where is studying and learned that they're actually studying at the same school.

Under such overwhelming 'kilig'. She started to overthink and assumed that it was fate. Especially after she remembered what that fortune teller old woman had told her before going to school.

She's always been superstitious. She grew up being superstitious. Maybe because she grew up having superstitious and old-fashioned slash old-school parents. She's a hard-fan, a believer of love, fate, and destiny. Especially if it's about her future and love life.

Not wanting to let her chance slipped way that easily again. She tried giving him hints about her feelings for him. But thinking about his reactions, it's seems that it's still wasn't effective enough.

Her friends advices her to confess already to make her feelings clear. But she's not that brave, she's not that confident enough and obviously she's also afraid of being rejected.

So she rushed to where she met that fortune teller and tried to find that old woman. She told the fortune teller about what she did and asked what's the right thing to do. But just like her friends, the old woman advices her too to confess. So she told the old woman about her low self-esteem and lack of confidence.

So the old woman gave her some kind of liquid on a tiny bottle and told her that it's a love potion. The old woman even gave her some instructions, the what to dos and don'ts.

She did what she was told and secretly put a drop on his packed sandwiches. Her hands was shaking out nervousness and accidentally poured all the liquid into the sandwiches, when she heard some footsteps getting closer.

After her finished eating she then stood in front of him confidently and confessed her feelings. Though deep inside she kept on chanting her prayers. That he'll reciprocate her feelings.

And...she succeeded!

But the real question is ... is he really under the love potion?

What will she do if she were to discover that she was deceived?

______________________________________

-@ LESSEIAH