"I got the location, Teacher.." Said Genos.

"Good, let's go then." Saitama said in a serious tone.

"Yes." Genos nodded until he realizes what his Teacher said. "Eh?! Now?!" He asked.

"Yeah, I forgot to sign a contract paper to register as a hero at the Hero Organization, so let's just get over with this and I can finally sign in." Saitama replied while walking away.

'Hero Organization...?' Genos thought as he realizes his was walking further and further away. "Wait, Teacher!" He said as he follows him.

'This is bad... Gotta warn the doc.' The Armored Gorilla thought while his head popped open with a tiny radar.

"Hey, you." Genos came back as the Armored Gorilla's head closed Instantly.

"Ah, yes?" The Armored Gorilla asked in a nervous tone.

"I have a few last questions." Said Genos while pointing his arm towards Armored Gorilla again. "Did the 'House of Evolution' develop any cyborgs more than four years ago? How many cyborgs do you have? And have you sent any cyborg to destroy a number of towns in the past?" He asked and demanded in a threatening tone again.

"I don't know about four years ago, but I'm the only battle cyborg in the 'House of Evolution'." The Armored Gorilla replied as Genos put his arm down and walked away

Meanwhile, at the House of Evolution.

"IT CAN'T BE! MANTY, SLUGEROUS, FROG MAN, GROUND DRAGON, ARMORED GORILLA... AND EVEN BEAST KING! THE SUPER ELITE SQUAD I ESPECIALLY BUILT FOR THE PURPOSE OF EXTERMINATING THE OLD HUMANITY WAS WIPED OUT?!" Said Doctor Genus in a shock and terrified tone.

"According to Armored Gorilla's report, the two subjects are responsible for this mess are currently heading this way." Said one of Doctor Genus's clones informed that Saitama and Genos are now coming their way to deatroy the House of Evolution.

"We can't let them destroy the results of our research, the fruits of our work, when they arrive." | "... That should be our uppermost concern." Said two other clone warned their creator while he was in desperate.

"I guess we don't have a choice but to use our trump card... Make necessary preparations to release Asura Rhino." Said Doctor Genus as his clones were shocked at his decision. (Asura Rhino is the manga version of Carnage Kabuto's name)

___

Note from the Author: Since this is going to be the exact same as episode 3 of One-Punch-Man anime, I'm going to put a plot twist in this chapter. I mean, of course, I have to make original writing, not just copying the manga/anime lines and scenes.

___

"WHAT?!" | "ARE... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" | "HE'S RIGHT, WE DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!" | "BUT STILL, WE CAN'T..." A lot of them panicked, thinking it's a bad or good idea.

"Calm down, I'd only use him as our last resort. We'll install countless traps in the eight stories above ground and with a bit of luck, they'll do the trick. I'm fully aware of risks of letting him free." Said Doctor Genus determine to do this decision.

"And what if he fails to kill the two subjects? Armored Gorilla said that our target is super strong, he even defeated our second most powerful subject in the 'House of Evolution'." One of the clones asked while sweating.