"What did you have in mind?" That was a very dangerous question. I bent her over and pressed my raging boner into her backside. Then, I pulled her underwear down and reached my hand around to plunge two fingers inside of her. She was so wet that they slid in with no issue. As soon as I started to move my hand, she met me with rolling hips and sweet little moans. This was going to be fun.

I could have gotten her off, but I'm old fashioned and like the first time to be with my cock balls deep inside. So, I pulled my fingers out when it became clear that we were both climbing towards releases prior to penetration. She shifted and stared back at me. "You have to be fucking kidding me. Is this your thing?"

"No this isn't my fucking thing. Just... I have to get a condom. Can you give me a second?" I bit back, because we hadn't talked through the whole condom/no condom thing, and now was not the time. So, I needed to wrap up.

"Hurry up," she moaned.

It was too dark to see her eyes, so I had to ask her again if she still wanted it. "Are you sure about this?"

"Not sure if it's a good idea, but sure that I want to. So, let's do this before I change my mind." I reached for the condom and shimmied out of my boxers, sheathing myself and lining behind her. I lifted her hips up, getting her adjusted so my back wouldn't kill in the morning.

I felt the need to warn her that I was all pent up and knew that nothing about the next ten minutes was going to be soft or gentle. She was wet and ready, so I didn't think it would be a problem, but I still warned her. "Tell me if I'm too rough, because I don't do the whole gentle sex thing." Her answer was a quick nod as she shook her ass in anticipation.

I gave her a few warning rubs, getting wet enough to enter without too much friction. Then, I positioned my hands on her hips once again and I pulled her cunt up to me as I sank in with a grunt. I attempted to bottom out, mercilessly pushing myself as deep as I could. I held my body there while I watched her breathing quicken, then relax. I also felt the walls of her vagina relax around me so then I pulled back and snapped back, repeatedly, until my balls slapped against her skin and I couldn't go any deeper.

The view was spectacular. I even spied a little tattoo on her shoulder blade that I hadn't seen before, but it was not the time to bring it up. "Jesus, Atty," I said, stilling so I didn't cum.

"What the hell are you doing, Harris?" she moaned. She reached her hand down and started to service herself and I was not going to have that. So, I pulled her hand away and took over for her. "Please don't stop again."

"Fine," I said, then, I came back with vengeance, slamming into her and making her body jolt with each movement, but she moaned in pleasure as the sounds of our skin meeting echoed off my walls.

"Who knew you were such a whore?" I made the mistake of calling her a dirty name and she flipped over, bedding my cock in a direction it wasn't supposed to go and partially ripping off the condom. She was mad. Fuck.

"Nobody calls me a whore. Not even you," she said, angrily "I don't do the whore/slut talk during sex. So, if that's your thing, finish in your hand."

"Fucks sake, Atty. A little warning next time," I told her and I rubbed my bent cock.

"I'm serious. I won't talk to you like that- ever. Especially not in bed and I expect the same respect from you." I was a little surprised, but actually respected the hell out of her for standing her ground.

"Got it." I said, meaning it. "Now, can we continue?" I asked her and she didn't turn back over, instead she spread her legs wide open for me. She said missionary was boring and I wanted to be remembered as anything but boring, especially if this was her only time with me. "Missionary? I don't want to be the disappointing sexual encounter you talk about at lunch on Monday."