How we met

Kymora and Romelo have always been best friends. Some say they met through cam but others say that not possible to meet someone and immediately have that connection. In reality they met from romelo being romelo and kymora being kymora. That day they met they immediately clicked and not one of them could've guessed how far they have come together.

Flashback

Cam and the twins were on there way to the park to play basketball. The twins were matching in a way. Caleb was wearing blue basketball shorts with a  black shirt and a black hat. Kymora was wearing Jean shorts with a black shirt and a black bow.

When they arrived kymora tried her best to enjoy playing with them but she just couldn't find the excitement in basketball. She told cam she was going to the playground. She slid down a slide and sat there playing with the mulch. She was creating a smiley face into the ground when she was pushed off the slide. A boy around her age slid down the slide crashing into her.

The curly head girl started balling her eyes out. The little boy look terrified. He felt bad for not noticing the little girl at the end of the slide. He immediately embraced the girl in hope of comforting her.

The boy was embarrassed for making the girl cry. He kept apologizing to the girl to the point she was getting annoyed. "okay! Stop saying sorry, I'm fine" she said with an annoys look on her face. "sorry" he mumbled. Now it was the little girls turn to feel bad. "My names kymora" she said sliming at him. The boys face lit up and said " I'm romelo" kymora hugs romelo. "Wanna be friends" she asked. "Yea, wanna go down the slide together" romelo asked her.

"Okay let's go" she says grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the big slide. They both slid down together. They both hear cam calling for kymora. They both start walking over to the basketball court.

They make it to the court and go up to cam. "Cammy look, I made a friend" she says to cam. Cam turns around to see them holding hands. "Little girl why are you holding his hand" cam says. "ewww kymora likes a boy" Caleb says pointing and laughing. "No I don't!" Kymora exclaimed letting go of romelos hand.

Romelo just stood there dribbling the ball he found. "Alright well we are leaving. Where are your parents kid" cams says crouching down to romelo. "Umm... over there" he says pointing to a bench. Cam stood up and got all his things. He left romelo with his mom and they left.

End of flashback

Authors note :
YALL 1st chapter 😝
Anyways idk when I will post the next one but I will frls try to upload on this story alright
Byee MWUAH💋
481 words