{38} DRACO TELLS THE TRUTH

Depuis le début

"Watch your step. This is the Snake's den. One misstep and you're finished," Seamus cautioned, his eyes darting mischievously towards the Slytherins, who appeared to be eagerly awaiting any slip-up from the duo. The Slytherins smirked, clearly relishing the potential for trouble.

Draco: You'd never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods, the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world, all of them! [Ron clenches a fist and looks angry.]

"Shut up, Malfoy," Ron interjected with gritted teeth, the rest of the Weasley boys echoing their agreement with a chorus of glares and muttered grumbles. "You've got no room to talk, considering the amount of trouble your family's caused over the years."

"Ron's right, Malfoy," Ginny added, her tone laced with a mix of annoyance and defiance. "You and your family have caused enough embarrassment to last a lifetime." The tension in the room crackled as the Weasleys stood united against Draco's taunts.

Fred and George exchanged smirks and knowing glances, clearly unimpressed by Draco's words. Bill and Charlie remained silent, their expressions reflecting a mixture of disapproval and slight amusement at the ongoing banter. Arthur stared at Draco, his eyes firm with disapproval, while Molly's gaze simmered with silent anger. It was evident that both were not pleased with Draco's comments. Arthur's jaw tightened subtly, reflecting his disapproval, while Molly's narrowed eyes indicated her strong disapproval of the situation.

Draco: What's wrong with you, Crabbe? [Mia gives him a bump]
Ron as Crabbe: Stomach ache.

The Weasleys and the Gryffindors collectively exhaled in relief at Ron's response, their tense postures relaxing with a sense of reassurance.

"Believable," many murmured in agreement, a sentiment echoed even by the Slytherins, who were all too familiar with Crabbe and Goyle's notorious appetites.

"Good thinking, little brother," Charlie praised Ron, a proud glint in his eyes as he acknowledged his younger sibling's quick wit.

Ron couldn't suppress a smile at his brother's commendation, a sense of validation washing over him at the rare display of praise from Charlie.

Draco: You know, I'm surprised The Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. I suppose Dumbledore's trying to hush it all up. Father always said that Dumbledore was the worst thing that ever happened to this place.
Mia as Goyle: You're wrong!

The spectators who had been fretting over the tense situation involving Mia and the others grew increasingly anxious at Mia's sudden outburst.

"You're in trouble now," Pansy declared with a smug smirk, her eyes glittering with triumph.

Among some, a wave of concern rippled through the air like a shudder, as they contemplated how Mia might extricate herself from this potentially damaging situation. Whispers and murmurs swirled in the room, the collective hush punctuated by the faint sound of robes rustling and the occasional clearing of throats. Tension crackled in the air, as all eyes honed in on the tense exchange between the two rivals.

Mia's expression was resolute as she faced Pansy, a steely resolve emanating from her gaze. With poised confidence, she straightened her posture and squared her shoulders, signaling an unwavering determination to confront the challenge at hand.

"You may think you've got me cornered, Pansy," Mia began, her voice filled with an unyielding resolve, "but you're about to realize that you've underestimated me."

With Mia's bold response hanging in the air, the room brimmed with a charged energy, anticipation crackling like static electricity. All present leaned in, eager to witness the unfolding of the intense exchange, as the stakes escalated with every passing moment.