6

Jenna was nervous about the entire thing, but she tried to keep her composure, she didn't want to make a fool out of herself in front of Tim, so she tried to act as professional as possible.

Tim: "Jenna, Emma welcome I'm glad both of you could come today"

Emma: "Hello Mr. Tim" 

Jenna: "Hello sir"

Tim: "You both know that you can just call me Tim, right?"

J&E: "Yes we do" 

Tim: "Good now please both of you take a seat"

Jenna and Emma both proceeded to sit down.

Tim: "Before we get started would any of you want something to drink?"

Emma: "No, I'm good but thanks for asking"

Jenna: "No thank you, I'm good as well"

Tim: "Ok then, so let's talk about why I asked the both of you to meet me here today"

Both Jenna and Emma nodded their heads and looked directly at Tim indicating him that they were ready to listen to him.

Tim: "As you both know or should know by now Wednesday was a great hit on Netflix" 

Jenna: "Yes, we do"

Tim: "Perfect, with that said I wanted to meet up with you two ladies today to tell you that we will be filming Season 2 of the show, the filming will take place in Ireland starting in a few weeks or so, but we will be leaving in a few days"

Jenna's eyes lit up when she heard Tim talk about the new season of Wednesday. She was extremely happy that it was doing so well that it was getting a second season, she smiled broadly as she kept listening to him talk.

Tim: "Another thing I would like to mention is that Percy will not be a part of the new season due to what happened, the rest of the cast has already been informed about this as well, any questions?"

Jenna: "No, I don't have any questions at the moment"

Tim: "Ok, how about you Emma?"

Emma: "No sir"

Tim: "Great, one last thing before I let the both of you go, here are your plain tickets we will be leaving on Saturday night and don't worry about looking for a place to stay while we're in Ireland that has already been taken care of, as well as you should be receiving an email by your management team including extra information as well as you should both be receiving your copy of the script sometime tomorrow"

Jenna: "Thank you for everything, I can't wait to get back to filming"

Tim: "No problem, the both of you are free to go now" 

Emma: "Goodbye"

Tim: "Goodbye, enjoy the rest of your day"

Jenna: "Thanks you as well"

Jenna stood up as she waved goodbye to Tim as she walked out with Emma. The two of them exited the building and walked out to the parking lot and making their way towards Jenna's car while talking.