"What you doing, i've still got one more hour?!" Kimber announced, not failing to notice the anger that surged through Tommy's eyes.
"With the blonde" tommy spoke through gritted teeth, desperate to keep his composure. At the same time he gestured his head towards his shoulder, signalling for Charlotte to come over to him however instead she continued to walk straight past him, shoving him lightly on her way out.
"Ah well, their both frigid anyway" Kimber spoke, rising his eyebrows and shaking his head slightly.
"Your used to whores Mr Kimber, she is not and never will be one of em" he scoffed "We'll forget this ever happened, you must be embarrassed" tommy added on, reminding himself that it's business and he'll deal with him once and for all later on.

Tommy glanced over to Charlotte who sat with his coat over her, her head resting on the inside of the car door.
"I'm sorry Lottie" he sincerely spoke, breaking the silence.
"Why did you agree?" turning to face him a slight hint of hurt laced her voice.
"What?" frowning he met her eyes once again "you heard me" she muttered fighting the urge to roll her eyes.
"Lottie i didn't know" only earning a bitter laugh from her "you didn't know,really your going with that?"
Tommy turnt his attention back to the road, unsure of what to say, in all honesty he was slightly hurt she would even expect that from him.
"Lotts you know i would never do that" he genuinely spoke in hopes to get through to the girl, as he brought his attention back to her he couldn't help but feel a sense of worry as he took in her appearance.
She looked drained,her skin usually full of colour looked practically white and her eyes usually full of life looked still. Mirroring Tommys in a way, and as much as he'd like to deny it ,it scared him, Thomas Shelby was scared.

Returning back to watery lane that night, Charlotte had demanded Tommy to drop her straight to her home without company, claiming she needed to be alone. Although five days have past and Charlotte hasn't left her house,not once.
Tommy had been at The Windsor's door every morning and night trying to get through to her, his own guilt and worry was eating away at him, consuming his every thought. It was only when John or Arthur would come and check on Lottie they'd pull Tommy away, claiming she'd come around in her own time.
Charlotte had, had abit of an episode to put it lightly. She cried all the tears she had left to cry regarding not just Tommy's palaver but also the death of her mother. Aswell as all this she missed her brother dearly, completely unaware of his current whereabouts.
However fortunately, Charlotte had woken up feeling the best she had felt all week, pouring a hot bath before styling her hair and presenting herself as she always did, making her feel significantly better.
Deep in her thoughts, her brows furrowed at the light knock that fell upon her door, completely different to the recognisable knocks of the Shelby  boys. Descending down the stairs, she wearily opened the door just enough so she could see who was stood the other side. Smiling she widely opened the door when she saw the beautiful face of polly gray. Polly smiled, almost thankfully as she was glad to see the Windsor girl looking much better.
"Hello Pol" Charlotte smiled her voice slightly hoarse from all the crying she had done. "Lottie my girl. How are you?" she hesitantly asked, unaware of how she was really doing.
Sighing Charlotte appreciatively smiled at The women's caring nature towards her. "I'm okay pol, things are looking up" a huff of relief left Polly, also on the behalf of thomas who wasn't doing well without the girl either. "Why don't we have a girls day today, go down the markets like we used to" reluctantly Charlotte considered Pols offer before lightly nodding and grabbing her bag.

Walking away from the markets, the ladies laughed & laughed and Charlotte felt like she could breathe. Genuinely smiling after her breakdown ,that undoubtedly when she's in the midst of, she can't see a way out. Although she always finds it, it's a rewarding feeling when she finally sees the other side. "Thank you for this pol, i feel much better" "none of that, i missed you and ada misses you, she feels beyond guilty for what she said" charlotte let her mind trace to the brief argument the girls had, had a few weeks back. "Tell her not to worry, i'll come over to see her tomorrow" polly gratefully smiled before visibly hesitating. "talking about making amends with shelby's, you haven't spoken to thomas have you" charlotte only sighed glancing at the floor. "i have not" "he didn't know lottie, he really didn't" polly attempted to get through to her. "I know" she nodded playing with her hands "you know?" polly repeated slightly confused. "i know him to well" she shrugged "i gathered after a day or two, he didn't know" polly glanced infront of her before urging the girl to continue.
"I'll speak to him tonight" she muttered still picking at her freshly painted nails.
"I don't think you'll have to worry about that" polly stated gesturing towards tommy who descended down watery lane. Scoffing Charlotte only shook her head, the pair could hardly stay away from eachother.
"Lottie" tommy voiced, vulnerability laced all over it, a sight his aunt polly hadn't seen for a while.
"I know you didn't know tommy" she spoke just above a whisper, glancing up to meet his eyes. "But i'll come find you later and we'll have this conversation, i've got to get to work" she smiled sympathetically, watching as disappointment took form on his face.
Kissing polly on the cheek, she bid her goodbyes tracing her hand lightly over Tommy's chest as she walked past him,towards her home. "She wouldn't ever lie thomas, she'll come see you later" to which he only nodded his head to, not taking his eyes off her.

As Charlotte rose her head to place her key in the door, she jumped out of her skin staring at the back of a man with dark hair. "Excuse me?" she questioned before carefully watching as he turned around. "There you are lottie girl" charlotte gasped jumping into her brothers arms. "Where the fuck did you go" she playfully scolded earning a laugh from jordan. "fucked about in london, but missed my sister didn't l" he smiled down at her before taking the basket of food she held in her arms off her. "open the door, it's fucking freezing out here" she giggled at his short witted banter opening the door, she reviled in his company,over the moon to have her brother back.
For some reason, Jordan reminds Charlotte of their mother, and not because they looked similar or even because they shared similar traits, if anything Jordan was more like their father. But instead it was because when she thought of her brother, she thought of the times before the war were he had stepped up for her and her mother, reminding her of the quality moments the three had spent together, Jordan was a symbol of Alexandra's good manners, good heart and untarnished morals.

Sharing their short but sweet reunion, the siblings headed towards the garrison, Charlotte for her shift, Jordan for a supposed "well needed drink".
Darkness was beginning to roll in over small heath and instinctively Jordan kept an eye out, especially with his sister next to him. As if the stars were aligned and someone read his mind,someone had jumped out at charlotte grabbing her harshly. "It's the Shelby whore" within seconds Jordan had violently grabbed him off of Charlotte, throwing him against the wall leaving a nasty punch just underneath his eye. However within a split second 3 other men had come to this man's beck and call,seeing as he couldn't handle his own. Although Jordan was on the floor, the siblings were under no illusion Jordan wouldn't handle it for himself, he's the best peaky fighter after all.
As if like clock work, Jordan had almost effortlessly got the men off him rising to his feet offering them all out again, charlotte didn't miss the waver of fear that had flash upon their faces.
Glancing over to her brother their was no use in trying to talk him out of it, once someone had pushed his limits their was no getting through to him. So in a final attempt to diffuse to situation, charlotte harshly grabbed her brother by the arm pulling him away from the dispute.
"You lot fuck off" she threw at the random men, who had clearly had a few too many and would definitely definitely regret it in the morning.
"Come on you, i'll take you to polly's to clean that cut up" she bit back a laugh at the slight smirk that sat on her older brothers face, as much as he claimed he wasn't a fighter they both bloody well knew he enjoyed it.
Walking into Polly's house the siblings were met with the entirety of the family. "been back 5 minutes and he's  just offered out four men" she playfully scolded, not being bothered in the slightest
Cheers erupted from the Shelby boys, who were more then pleased to see their best mate.
Clapping his hand on Jordan's shoulder Arthur wore a bright smile on his face.
"Welcome back brother."