Baby

TWS: Fainting, not proofread

The pulsating beats of a familiar song echoed through the corridor as Changbin hurriedly approached the dance practice room. He swung the door open, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. The room fell silent as the other members turned towards him, concern etched on their faces.

"Changbin, are you okay?" Jisung asked, eyebrows furrowed.

Changbin struggled to find words, still processing the bombshell he was about to drop on his unsuspecting friends. After a moment, he stammered out, "Guys, I... I need to talk to you all. It's important."

Felix, always quick to pick up on emotions, instantly became serious. "What happened, Changbin?"

"I-I just found out... my girlfriend is pregnant," Changbin confessed, his eyes wide with shock. The room fell into a stunned silence.

"Woah, dude," Hyunjin exclaimed, breaking the quiet. "Are you serious?"

Changbin nodded frantically. "Yeah, it's real. I'm going to be a dad."

Jisung stepped forward, placing a comforting hand on Changbin's shoulder. "Congratulations, man. But why do you look like you just saw a ghost?"

Changbin's expression turned from shock to sheer panic. "I... I don't know what to do. We're idols, guys! What if JYP kicks me out? How can I focus on my job when I'm going to be a dad at 22? We didn't plan this!"

Seungmin, the voice of reason, asked, "Was it planned, though? I mean, were you guys careful?"

Changbin shook his head vigorously. "Yeah, we were, but it just happened. Now, what do I do?"

Felix chimed in, his eyes wide. "And are idols even allowed to have kids? What if JYP kicks you out of the group?"

Hyunjin, always the strategist, smirked. "We can't just barge in and say, 'Hey, our boy here is going to be a dad!' We need to find the right way to approach this."

Changbin was on the verge of a full-blown crisis. "What the fuck do I do? I'm never having sex again, dude, oh my god!"

Amidst the chaos, Jisung took charge. "Okay, first things first. We need to talk to JYP. We can't keep this a secret, and who knows, he might surprise us. We're a family, and families support each other."

Felix nodded. "Yeah, and we'll figure out the rest together. Being a dad doesn't mean your career is over, Changbin. We got your back."

As the group huddled together, Changbin's mind continued to race, but amidst the uncertainty, the support of his friends offered a glimmer of hope in the face of impending fatherhood.

With determined resolve, the group decided to face their boss together. They found themselves standing outside JYP's office, the air heavy with anticipation. Changbin's heart pounded in his chest, his mind swirling with a thousand scenarios of what might happen.

Seungmin, the most level-headed among them, knocked on the door. A muffled "Come in" sounded from within, and they entered nervously. JYP looked up from his desk, his usual stoic expression softened by a faint smile.

"What brings you all here?" JYP inquired, his eyes scanning each member's face.

Changbin took a deep breath, exchanging glances with his group members for support. "Boss, there's something we need to talk to you about. It's important."

JYP gestured for them to continue, a sense of curiosity in his gaze.

Felix, always candid, blurted out, "Changbin is going to be a dad!"