4.Taking Advantage🔥

Start from the beginning

"oh nice,today only I am gonna join the company as a manager" Jungkook said smiling with his bunny teeth out.

Taehyung is thinking like is he the man who made him hot and bothered and looked so intimidating in his eyes in the previous night.

"oh really? Congratulations Jungkookshi"Taehyung said smiling and forwarded his hand.

Jungkook shook his hands smiling And taehyung smile slowly faded feeling Jungkook's rough hand, Holding his hand.

Hyungshik's hands are also soft like his,never ever he felt a rough hand on his skin,which made something irk inside him.

Taehyung's thumb traced on Jungkook's palm unknowingly,he just traced his palm and felt the rough texture of his palm biting his lips.

Jungkook just let him, smirking at the effect he has on taehyung.

Taehyung soon pulled his hand away when he realised what he is doing

Jungkook smiled at him saying thank you and walked towards his car.

Taehyung too walked inside biting his lips,cursing himself for behaving like that

Taehyung freed his bun and began to comb it looking at the mirror

As he tilted his head and was gonna comb on the other side and that's when he saw the hickey on his neck

Like a little bite mark and a small round bruised skin.

His eyes widened as he traced the hickey with his fingers.

Hyungshik never left marks on him

He didn't sucked a hickey on Him until this day.

'then how it came?'

Taehyung thought tracing the hickey,he can literally see a trace of bite mark.

"So you are saying that,you don't know how this hickey came on your neck and when you were sleeping,

You felt someone squeezing your
chest and it felt so good?"Jimin repeated taehyung's sentence.

Taehyung shyly nodded his head.

Jungkook is watching all of this smirk.

He can't believe his darling is such a witty baby girl and sharing everything with his friend.

"cute"Jungkook said watching taehyung's cute pout.

"I am saying the truth only" Taehyung said with a pout.

"It must be a wet dream taehyungie or who will touch you other than your husband in your own house"Jimin said.

"it must be hyungie only,ask him one more time or maybe he is shy to accept he did that"Jimin said.

"First tell me ?Is hyungie good in bed?"Jimin asked.

"ye..ah"taehyung said in a small voice.

"the tone you are using itself saying that he is not that much good in bed,it's ok,it must be a wet dream only, sometimes we have to accept all of this little lackings in our life,

If hyungie is not satisfying you that much,then try to satisfy yourself,

Don't be frustrated and bothered tae ok,we should always control ourselves in these type of things" Jimin advised him, caressing his hand.

Taehyung nodded his head with a pout.

Jungkook got up from his seat and laughed throwing his head back,

He is clapping his hands and laughing.

"Waaah.. hahahahaa that b*stard Is not the much good in bed?

Hahaha"Jungkook said inbetween his laughs.