Chapter 2

They decided to go to the bar instead to get a drink. Gemma, Lottie and Eleanor were gathered around a small table talking over their drinks.

Louis POV

I grabbed Zayn's arm and pulled him closer to me upon seeing Eleanor's brown wavy hair from a distance.

"Sadly they don't serve Starbucks here," I tell him. Zayn let out a small chuckle and we walked towards them, following behind Harry.

Lottie acknowledge our presence with a slight smile. I've gotta admit she sure has nice lips. If I wasn't her brother I'd sure date her.

"So the Asia league of the tour starts in two days. You guys excited? Have you guys packed? Heard its pretty hot there. Its gona be our first time doing a show in Asia. I can't fucking wait! Gona pack later in the rooms." Harry rushed through.

I love the way how excited Harry gets and how he rushes when he talks. He's exactly like a seven year old kid getting excited for Christmas. The only time he talked fast was during the Best Song Ever music video and that was by far my favourite video ever filmed.

"Yeah I'm really excited to go to Asia! Heard Singapore has a really pretty skyline and great food, can't wait to take off tomorrow! I've packed way before hand!" Gemma says with a chuckle.

We talk for another hour and get back to the rooms since Lottie, Gemma and the crew has to catch the flight to Singapore tomorrow. Ah, fortunately Eleanor isn't tagging along. I've got enough of her nonsense for the past week. She can have all the Starbucks she wants here.