𝟬𝟬𝟴. 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

ᥫ᭡     (    𝙾𝙿𝟾𝟷⠀ )  

ᥫ᭡     (    𝙾𝙿𝟾𝟷⠀ )   ...
— 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝘰. 𝘱𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪

    Emma was lost in the paddock, for a while now actually, pushing herself through the insanely big crowd who was running to God knows where and Emma was just stood there looking around, hoping to catch atleast a glimpse of someone she recognised

"Emma?" She finally recognised a voice, Lando Norris now looking like her prince in shining armour. "Are you okay?" Lando frowns, noticing the anxious expression on the girl's face,

"Can't find Oscar anywhere!" The blonde accidental yelled at him in frustration.

"Oh." The driver looks around him, hoping to spot his teammate. The girl next to him does the same, while Emma looks like she's about to break down into a panick attack. "Walk with me and Louise, we'll get you some water." He suggests.

It's then Emma looks at the beatiful brunette next to Lando. "I'm so sorry." She apologises quickly, her hand covering her mouth in embarrassment. "I'm Emma, by the way." Holding up her hand to greet Lando's date.

"I'm Louise." She smiles friendly, accepting the awkward hand shake with a chuckle. "It's no problem, walk with us. I'd love to get to know you." The brunette reassures.

"Let's go back to the garage, maybe we'll find him there." Lando interrupts, meanwhile grabbing Louise hand in his making her blush, not expecting this to happen at all.

ᡣ𐭩

While Lando was walking angrily through the paddock, searching around for his teammate, who clearly does not understand what responsibility is, the two women next to him where getting to know each other.

"Have you been to a lot of races?" Louise asks curiously, of course she knew all about Oscar and Emma's past since Lando likes a bit of gossip.

"Well most of them were F2, but have been to a fair share of F1 races with, um, Oscar." Emma struggled explaining, but she noticed how the otherr woman completely ignored it and just continued on.