1.Him first meet to pallavi

Shaurya Pov's:

" tumhe dikh nhi Raha hai kya , bacha tumhare gadi ke neeche aate aate bacha hai ."

( Doesn't you see , The child is saved from falling under your bike.) She spat at me angrily.

"dekh ke chalane seekho highway  mat samjho is road ko or kam se kam apna nhi to dusre ka hi soch ke chala liya karo, gadi chalenge ke jagha unhein udana hai unhein ".

( Learn to drive by carefully , don't think of this road as a highway and at least drive thinking of others if not yours.). she says we while holding  the boy towards her and  I turn my bike to prevent it from colliding the boy.

On my way to  college  my speeding  mistakenly  can causes accident but the girl held the boy  in the midway.

"Sorry woh mein jldi me tha mujhe dikha nhi  , i am really really sorry "

( Sorry I was in hurry so I couldn't see)
i exclaimed to them while taking of my helmet.

" Tum thik ho bache tum he lagi to nhi"

( Are you okay child did you get hurt).
I asked him while holding his hand and pulling him toward me.

'Nhi hum thik hai hume nhi lagi hai "

( No i didn't get hurt, i am fine) he replies softly and loked at me and the girl .

"Or suno aage se dekh ke chalne or kabhi bhi road ko aise dhorte hue mat cross karna aaram se karo"

( And listen from now walk safely and don't cross the road while runnig  cross easily and careful,) she said to him in a
Soft  voice and make him understand.

" Thik ho tum or aage se aise chalti sadkon pe  mat aaya Karo bache , jao ab tum agar thik ho to "

(are you okay and don't  came near the road like this , go if you are fine. )
I exclaimed  to him and he bod bye to us and I also wave my hand as bye to him.

"Tmhare hathon mein lag gayi hai , I am sorry for that  are you okay"
( Your hand get scratch) I said to her while seeing her bleeding hand which get strach while saving him from my bike.

"Yes  I am okay" she Cooed back while holding her hand and I just stares at her.

" Did I drop take you to doctor to bandage you , did I help you to get bandage"  I ask  and she shake her head and said.

" No I am fine don't work I can manage myself "   she replies back

"You sure you okay , so can I leave " I asked her and she nodd her head in polite Manner.

"I am really sorry I didn't see I was in so hurry" I Cooed to her .

" No it's ok it's alright but remember it always don't speed your like this  there's so much more life precious other than you if you don't find you life precious." She Cooed me back and  goes from there.

"Oh so much respect now you are scolding " I said while taking my helmet  and suddenly she said.

" I heard it" and I chuckled hearing it.

" Glad that you heard it and  I am not apologize for this " I said to her in an irritating way.

" That just came with anger because the way you speeding you bike what if something happens to that  boy" she said while giving a death look.

" Okay okay fine , but he's safe now and  once again sorry " I said and  start my bike and  headed to my college.

I  don't feel good  but why does she reminds me  of someone that I lost a far ago but my heart ache with her thoughts. My mind clouded with many thoughts  but I  try to ignore it and  headed to college.

_________________________________
At college  ( AUTHOR POVS )

"Pallu aj hamari first day hai college ki or to late hona chahti "
(pallu today is our first day of college and you want to be late.)  Mayra pallavi's friends ask Pallavi seeing her coming towards the main entrance of college.

" Tujhe pata hai kitne der se tumhari wait kr rahi thi or yeh tumhare hath mein kya hua kaisa lagi, Pallavi tum thik ho na, "
( Do you know for how long I was waiting for you and what did happen to your hand  how does you get injured, Pallavi are you okay , ) Mayra  asked her while panicking looking at Pallavi.

It's their first day of college they are now BA Hons first year students.

"Kuch nhi yeh bas ek chota sa kharoch hi hai , tum ghabrao mat hum thik hai"

( Nothing happened it just a simple scratch, don't you worry I am all fine) Pallavi exclaimed to her while holding her hand.

"Acha chalo ab college mein or batao yeh hua kaise  , tumhein lagi kaise"

( Ok let get to college and tell me how you get this ) she states while taking Pallavi inside.

" Leave it Mayra  , let bygone be bygone". Pallavi replies her back.

" Oh , so you are telling me it , you don't want tell to me to your childhood friend , best buddy " Pallavi said her while making crying face .

" Okay okay I'll tell you now stop you overacting"  she said to  laughingly at her acting.

Pallavi and Mayra are bestfriend from standard  6 and now they stays together with each other and help each other in everything , they both are their family and they do not have anyone else and they both are good in studies and everything.

" Oh  saved a boy who's gonna hit by someone's bike I  pull him toward me to  be save and in  saving him my hand get scratch  little "

" Scratches little , yeh tujhe little lagta hai or kon tha woh gadhe Kya us gadhe ko kya dikha nhi Raha tha"Mayra asked her angrily .

( Scratches little, did this seems you little and who that duffer is don't he be able to see).

" Shant ho jao Mayra , kuch nhi hua hai humein hum thik hai or usne maafi mang Li thi humse or us bache se"

( Calm down Mayra, nothing happens to me  I am fine and he apologized from both of us) Pallavi said to her while patting her head.

" Choro tum to waise bhi achi ho har kisi ka acha hi dekhi ho waise bhi tum bhi pyaari ho , I love you pallu"

( Leave  anyways you are so kind and nice you think good for everyone ).

" Okay now let's go"   Pallavi states her back while taking her hand.

They both  goes inside and shaurya arrive there and his friends came from the  basketball court towards him while having fun.