"So (get ready for a monologue!!!)... Peeta guessed partially because he has brains that boy but bullies often come from unstable homes and families.

Peacekeepers get sorted into predestined families like me and Hades would have been if I wasn't reaped. Some people fall in love and some... Don't...

Everything I am is what I wished I had been back then, confident, strong, respected, feared... All things that would have kept me safe."

She shrugged, still remembering those nights, just how bad it got.

"The average of the average, not liked, not hated, not bullied to suicide, not left alone. Average. If that was it it would have been fine.

But with parents hating each other and together out of obligation led to... Stuff... Mother regretting having a second child and reminding me, not even exiting in father's eyes until I messed up, which could be just breathing to close to him, and his hand would fall.

And in this all there was Artemis... I don't even remember his age, was it like I was ten and he was almost nineteen? He's been gone for too long.

But he was there, butting head with mother and in fights with father despite him being the favorite because he was great at his candidate training and my only protector."

If it stopped there, oh if it stopped there.

Spinning the ring with her other hand, not knowing to hate of despise it.

"I didn't know at the time but no brother is meant to look at their sister like that."

Saying with a shrug, still looking at the trees, the birds flying through their branches, so pretty, she wished she could fly.

"And I was young, having no idea what all this was. How could I? He was the only one nice to me, caring for me, how was I ever to know that you don't do that to your family?

I didn't know and said nothing, who could I even tell? No one would believe me. Just a trophy to own and use."

Bitter chuckles.

"And yet I still love him now, he hurt me in ways no one should and yet I'd be dead if it wasn't for him... It's fucked up isn't it?"

She mocked herself.

"I despise him now that I know of it and yet I can't truly let go of him.

I got strong because he was reaped and wouldn't be hear to protect me... Even his last words to me were "Don't let others touch you, that's only for me." as he gave me his ring to show that I'm his and that's still the reason for my hate.

You know what he did Katniss?

That psychopath went in that arena and did it to others on live TV. Grabbing the weaker, smaller girls, tying them up. He even touched one that was bleeding out.

The screens cut away but no one was blind, we all knew what was going, I knew... I believe that's the first time I thought that this was not normal.

I still remember, the cheers of the district around me as my world fell apart when an earthquake shook the arena and he was shoved into a crack, his bones slowly breaking as the cracks closed, strangled screams and soon the earth had closed up... It was only in that section of the arena so it was the game makers."

Heavy sigh.

"I was shunned for being his sister, it was like I was to blame.

Thinking I was the reason why while they didn't even know off what he did. Hades being one of them but they wanted revenge for the tributes... Yeah, another round for little Percy how nice right?