"That's Daddy to you."

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AND STRONG LANGUAGE AHEAD! If you are uncomfortable with that type of book, feel free to skip it.

The next day, I got up for school, and decided to tease Daddy a bit. I wanted something sexy, but not too different from what I usually wore.
I threw on a black skater skirt, a floral bandeau bra that had straps with a zipper going down the middle, along with heels, which I wore sometimes. I put my hair in a neat ponytail, did my makeup, threw on a pair of sunglasses, grabbed my backpack, and left for school.
I called Lexi to come get me, since she drove and I was wearing heels and couldn't walk.
"Woo, you look sexy." She said.
"Thank you." I said.
We giggled and went to school.
When biology came around, I made sure to be the last one in, making sure to get stares from everyone.
Daddy couldn't keep his eyes off me.
After class, I began walking towards the door after everyone, when a hand closed the door before I could get out.
"Baby girl, do you think you're going to wear something like that and not stay after class?" Daddy growled, locking the door and shutting all the blinds.
"No daddy."
He pushed me against the wall and began kissing me roughly.
He kissed my neck, biting down a bit, leaving marks for sure. He sucked just above my collarbone making me moan.
"Jump." He mumbled.
I jumped into his arms, and he set me down on his desk.
He began taking my panties off, never disconnecting our lips.
He began rubbing me, making me soaked, and I threw my head back in pleasure. He stopped rubbing, making me groan with annoyance.
Without expecting it, he shoved 2 fingers into me. I gasped and moaned.
"Be quiet, you don't want daddy fired, do you?" He murmured.
He pumped in a out, making me go crazy.
"F-faster daddy! Please!"
He went faster.
"D-Daddy, I'm close!" I whisper yelled.
"Come all over my face, baby girl."
I began to rub myself as Daddy crouched down right in front of my area, making sure it got all over his face.
"Ohhh daddyyy!" I whisper yelled as I came.
"You taste so good, baby girl."
I pulled my panties on, and we made out until the bell rang.
"Bye daddy." I said kissing him.
"Bye baby girl."
After school, daddy drove me home again.
"Do you want daddy to drive you home everyday?" He asked, resting his hand on my upper thigh.
"Yes, daddy." I said.
He pulled up to my driveway, and stopped the car.
"You can come in if you want, daddy."
He nodded.
He came up with me.
I opened the door.
"Mr. Styles! Just the man I needed to see!" My mom said.
I coughed, and Harry smirked.
"I'm going to leaving for Australia for the next month, would you mind watching over Rose? Lily's coming with me. Unless you'd like to come, Rose, I just know you told me you don't like Australia much."
"It's ok, I'll stay. When are you leaving?"
"Tomorrow. Is that ok with you Harry?"
"Fine with me." He said.
"Ok, you can sleep in my room, I've set it up already if you'd like to stay here to keep a good eye on her."
"Oh, thank you, I'll keep an extra good eye on this one." He said, chuckling a bit.
"You don't have to go to school tomorrow, Rose." She said.
"Really? Thanks!"
"Yeah, I'll see you tonight, ok? I have to take Lily to her last camp session."
"Should I stay? Keep an eye on her while you take this one to camp?" Daddy asked.
"Could you? Thanks."
"No problem. Drive safe."
"Bye mom."
They both walked out, and Harry looked out the window to make sure they were gone, and locked the door, and shut the blinds.
He picked me up, and took me into my room.
"Daddy, can I make you feel good, too? You do so much for me." I pleaded.
"Baby girl, you don't have to." He said.
"But I want to."
"Well, I'm not going to stop you." He smirked, and I got on my knees and began unbuckling his pants.
I slid them off, and saw his huge bulge. He was BIG.
"Harry, you're so big." I said.
"That's daddy to you." He groaned.
I took his c.ock out of his boxers, and began rubbing up and down, occasionally spitting on it. Daddy threw his head back in what I was hoping pleasure.
I began sucking on the very tip of it. He moaned loudly.
"F.uck yeah, that's right, just like that baby girl." He moaned.
I then tried to shove his whole shaft in my mouth, but only getting about half of it in. That's 4 inches in my mouth.
I began bobbing my head up and down.
"U-use your hands." He grunted.
I began sucking and rubbing the bottom.
I felt him twitch in my mouth.
"I-I'm close!"
I began pumping faster, then his liquids exploded inside of my mouth.
I tasted it, and it was salty? I guess you could say that.
"You taste good, daddy." I said.
"C'mere baby girl." He said, pulling up his pants, and pulling me into his lap.
"I should probably shower."
"Go shower, kitten. I'll wait."
I pecked his lips and went to go shower.
-Harry-
The way Rose made me feel was incredible. The day I first saw her, my c.ock twitched. I wanted her so bad, and now she's sucking me. I've been waiting for this moment since I was her teacher.
But, I feel like this could be wrong. I'm 22, and she's 17. That's a 5 year difference, and is technically illegal.
But, she's turning 18 soon, so it won't be so bad then. But if her parents find out, I'm screwed. I also feel like we might be moving a bit fast, but I think I love her. She means so much to me. She's so small, and cute. I can't get enough. But after all, age is just a number, right?

---

Chapter 2?? Trying to keep these long. And damn their relationship is moving fast. But I didn't want to wait. Of course, their relationship will be more than just sex in a bit.
Do you guys like this story?
Mwah,
Rylee