37 When They Talk In Their Sleep

Start from the beginning

"Sasori it's alright. You are fine." You tried to wake him up but he wasn't listening.

"No! Not my core! I need that to live!" Sasori began to freak out more. You didn't like seeing him like that, so you pushed him backwards and poked at his core. You knew he could feel there. He didn't respond so you hugged him.

"Sasori you're fine." He seemed to have felt that, and began to calm down. He went back to a peaceful sleep in your arms. You moved to get up, but he held onto you and stopped you from leaving. You sighed and figured that you might as well just sleep with him tonight.

~

Itachi

Itachi had been watching TV. He seemed bored with it though. You were reading a book. It was peaceful, until you heard snoring. Your eyes slowly slid to the sleeping Uchiha. His head was tilted back against the back of the couch, his arms were at his sides and his legs were hanging off the couch. He looked like he was looking up at the ceiling with his eyes close. Also, his mouth was open, a little drool was coming out of it and that was the source of the snoring.

"Since when did 'tachi snore?" You asked yourself. "Itachi, you're snoring!" You called out to your boyfriend.

"Foolish girlfriend." Itachi grumbled back. You glared back at him.

"Itachi!" You were a little louder.

"Silence my foolish girlfriend." You walked over to Itachi and looked at him. You were making sure he was really asleep. You covered your boyfriend up and sat down next to him.

"I can't believe he called me foolish." You shook your head and cuddled up to him.

"I love you _____." You barely heard Itachi say. You looked at him and giggled. He didn't usually say that.

"I love you too, 'tachi." You went back to snuggling up to your sleeping man. It was peaceful again. Too bad he started to snore again.

Kisame

You were making Kisame help you clean. It was only the space the two of you shared, and you only asked him to clean the bathroom. Who new Kisame hated cleaning?

He cleaned the whole bathroom by himself. There were complaints and groans from the blue man, but he got it done. After he was done, he fell asleep on the bed you had just made. You didn't mind though. He had done his part and he could rest now if he wanted to.

As you continued to clean the rest of the room, you heard noises. You turned to see Kisame on the bed, tossing and turning.

"No! I'm not a fish!" Kisame called out. "You don't need to flush me down you, Mr. Toilet!" You burst into laughter. Kisame was having a dream about the toilet he just had to clean.

"Poor Kisa." You shook your head and began to clean again. A loud thump drew your attention back to your sleeping boyfriend. There was a long silence before you heard a sniffle.