his sexy maid

(this is all in one paragraph thing btw)

Andy, Zilo's  old maid had just quit her job because she thought Zilo was a creep. Zilo honestly didnt give one shit she left. Now he had to go through the hard troubles of finding a new maid. he posted it online and waited for a response

                                                                              - 2 days later -

Rori had been needing a job, she was fuckin broke. the hourly pay rate was $50. she could not pass this up! she immediately applied, and waited.

                ( anyways.. time skip i know no one wants to read this boring shit.. )

on monday morning, Zilo heard the doorbell ring. when he opened it he was suprised to see a sexy brunette girl standing on his front porch. " You must be Rori. " he said. he looked her up an down until she replied.. " yes! i am here to start.. it was today right?? " she said cheerfully. " Yes, you'll be starting today. You can leave your bags in the first room on the right, your uniform is also in there." Rori then said " Okay! thanks so much!! " she then made her way to the room

She put her bags down and went towards the closet to find her uniform. her mouth dropped in shock. " what..the..fuck. " those were all the words she had, and needed to say. it literally looked like a piece of lingerie. She decided to give it a try, so she put it on. the skirt was so tiny.. half her ass was sticking out. and the bodysuit was worse. it was a mesh material, and it fit like a piece of lingerie. her boobs looked like they were about to pop out of that top. she wore ruffled socks with 4 inch black heels. she decided to just ignore it, so she went downstairs.

Zilo was pleased with the look of the outfit and couldnt stop staring at her. to Rori's suprsie this place had rules. 

 1. you cannot leave the house, only on saturdays and your curfew is 6:30                                                 2. you cannot have any electronic devices                                                                                                               3. you must always wear the uniform until it is time to go to bed                                                                     4. you have to always obey what Zilo says                                                                                                                 5. always follow the rules

all she could think was " damn, this guy doesn't mess around.. " " are we clear? " Zilo spoke in a cold tone..  "Yes sir."

on early wednesday morning zilo had jut woken up. rori had already made breakfast and sat it up on the table for him. he came walking towards her and suddenly put his arms around her waist. "Rori, Sweetheart, do you know where my keys are?" she looked on the side table where he always leaves them. she starts moving and shuffling to find them. She then bent down to look under the table to see if they've gone under there. Rori was in shock to hear Zilo groaning with pleasure. ( rori's mind ) - oh fuck.. - .... " No sir.. i couldnt find them. he walked away without saying a word (zilo's mind) - i hope she didnt feel me.. -

Later, Rori started walking into the living room, saying "Sir, is there anything i can do to help?" she walks in and makes direct eye contact with him.. then she realizes what hes doing.. rubbing lotion all over his dick. " well shit rori. " he says with a cold tone. " I-Im so sorry Sir! " she panicks and starts to run away. " Come back. " ( rori's mind )  - damn it.. but i cant break the rules - .        "Y-yes sir?" she says with a shaky voice. " come rub it. "

Rori was now ontop of zilo.. rubbing his dick. ( roris mind ) - is it like 7 inches or something.. - she then starts rubbing more agressively. alarmed, zilo lets out a loud grunt. "I-Im so sorry sir!! please forgive me i dont know what happened.." ... " go clean the kitchen. " growled zilo.  she then scurried off..

After she finished cleaning the kitchen zilo walks in. she looks at him with innocent eyes.. " go clean the floors. " she grabbed the bucket and started scrubbing. " No.. No..! your doing it wrong.." she looked up at him. " you know what happens when you do shit wrong. Take off your pants.. now." she wasnt intending to break the rules today so she followed what he said. "come here love." he bent her over the kitchen counter and took his belt off. he couldnt but notice again how huge her ass was. suddenly, zilo hit rori on her ass with the belt. he hoped he didnt hear that she moaned.. " this is what bad girls get " and hit her with the belt more.  " just go clan the guest bedroom, you can finish the floors later." and so she pulled her pants back up and ran off to the guest bedroom.

she was bending over near the light when she felt someone behind her. "we are going to have sex right now, wether you like it or not. " she was lifted up from the floor by zilo and he pinned her against the wall. " but sir.. ive never done this before.. what if i cant satisfy you. " he ignored her and started leaving hickeys all over her neck. " oh fuck master.. "

zilo was making out with her while she was taking off her heels. he threw her on the bed and started teasing her by touching her legs. " hurry up master! " ... " be patient my little slut. " he slid off her skirt leaving her just in the bodysuit. he turned her over an started smacking her ass again. She moaned continously until he ripped the bodysuit off.

He started at my boobs. he was licking them. then i gasped as he started to bite my nipple.. it honestly felt so good. he gripped onto one of my tits while sucking on the other. he slowly made his way down to my stomach licking and kissing it while caressing my tit. hen he made it down to my vagina. he playfully licked the top of it and i urged him to hurry. " master just stick it in!!" .."patience baby" after a few minutes of teasing me he stuck his whole dick in me with no warning. IT WAS 7 INCHES LONG. i moaned like crazy. then he took it out.. " what the hell! i wasnt done...!" he didnt even speak.. he stuck 3 fingers up my vagina and swirled them around.. in and out. " master.. im about to cum.." he didnt listen. he stuck his dick back in me.. and i cummed all over him. he licked the inside of my vagina and suddenly he talked " you still have those floors to finish yk. "

a few hours later i was still scrubbing his floors. until it was time for dinner. i cooked and then dozed off in my room. 

                                                                            - the next day -

i woke up to make Zilo breakfast. i made bacon, eggs, sausage, and biscuits. he came downstairs.. finally. he was eating when he said " can you get me some milk sweetheart?"               ( rori's mind ) - i can't believe im going to say this.. -   " would you want it straight from the source..?

there i was.. on the kitchen table with him.. i didnt think he thought i was serious. why the fuck did i say that? i dont know.. but i didnt care. it felt so good.

part 2 coming soon;))