"You won't shout right ? "

I nodded blankly

"React as usual ."

I nodded again

"You missed me a lot so much "

I nodded and then realised what he said . I could hear his chuckle and my face heating up .

I sat there blankly gazing no where how ? Does he remember ? How much ? I wanted answers like right now . I kept gazing at him . He covered his face again . I could see everyone sleep . Still all are shinobi they could get up at any moment . But still I wanted answers .

Kakashi gave me a closed eyed . I wanted to pull him out and barage him with questions . But he slowly pointed to somewhere . I followed where he was pointing and found mom and dad sleeping in embrace . It was so cute .

I wanted to protect it forever even if I am not in it . Kakashi then pointed to camera near mom . I giggled and stepped down and walked slowly with the highest level of sleath possible in this body . Kakashi followed me . I held the camera and took a shot of the sleeping couple waking them up with sound of shutter . Still I got the perfect shot of them sleeping .

"Aoi , Kakashi " dad and mom woke up eyes wide open and distanced from each other with their face red . I took another shot . Dad was about to say something when I

"Shhhhhh they are sleeping " I whispered pointing to obito and rin who were sleeping in the chaos .

"Delete it . " Dad whispered back .

I had look a thinking deep and with a flat face "no . " I went near the other bed took a few shots of sleeping obito and rin . This defenitly a good teasing material .

"Aoi . . . " Dad kept whispering which I royally ignored . Kakashi just kept smiling at us . When the smell of delicious food assaulted my nose . Looks like mom noticed . She laughed .

"Go freshen up . Kakashi and minato I think you both can freshen at apartment. "

"What isn't it unfair ? " Dad pouted .

"You have hirashin " mom pointed and dad just kept a hand over Kakashi and left . Shit how I wished I could have been the one to go . I could asked my questions . I sighed and went to fresh up with clothes mom gave .

Minato pov

They hirashined to minato house . He could feel something was different with Kakashi. Something . He was still the same Kakashi still there was something different a little less upright or should I say calm at same time more alert and calculating , ruthless . Maybe because all the happening . He brushed aside his thoughts and gave a set of clothes he kept in his home . They fresh up and hirashined back to room where only Kushina was awake arranging the food and plates . Aoi was still in bathroom .

Tsubaki pov .

I could feel dad and kakashi chakra how did they come fast . I hurried up and changed into baggy clothes and went out .

Mom inspected me "looks like it still big . Let alter it later . " I just nodded and settled next to kakashi .

"How are you wounds ? Is there any pain aoi chan ?"